Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out 1968 912
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
1bad914
I am parting out a 1968 912, before I go to far I was going to offer up the parts to the forum, not sure if that is a good year for front suspension swap to a 914, but it is five lug. I also have the dash and other parts. I'm not going list everything, if there is something you want ask and I will see if I have it. My prices will be good since I am sending this car to the cruser in a few days.
Cap'n Krusty
Bad year for front suspension, what with the $250 (EACH) ball joints and all ...............

The Cap'n
dbu356
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 1 2008, 01:37 PM) *

I am parting out a 1968 912, before I go to far I was going to offer up the parts to the forum, not sure if that is a good year for front suspension swap to a 914, but it is five lug. I also have the dash and other parts. I'm not going list everything, if there is something you want ask and I will see if I have it. My prices will be good since I am sending this car to the cruser in a few days.

How are the door pockets?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.