Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 brothers in the east Bay / Sac. area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
The boss just nailed a bunch of work in the Oakland / Sac area, I'll be traveling to both areas for the next several weeks to survey stores . Then traveling back and forth for the next few months getting the work done.
I guess in this economy I can't complain.
so while I'm away from my ride, I can shoot the sh-t with other 914 World Bretheren and get a 914 fix. beer3.gif

Let me know, or PM me,

Tony
TC 914-8
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Nov 1 2008, 05:56 PM) *

The boss just nailed a bunch of work in the Oakland / Sac area, I'll be traveling to both areas for the next several weeks to survey stores . Then traveling back and forth for the next few months getting the work done.
I guess in this economy I can't complain.
so while I'm away from my ride, I can shoot the sh-t with other 914 World Bretheren and get a 914 fix. beer3.gif

Let me know, or PM me,

Tony

Out of 35 views not one reply? Doesn't sir Andy live in Oakland?
All right ,if I have a teener sighting when I am there I'm gonna track you down.
messix
i think they just don't want to disappoint you with a ride in some wimpy limp wrist 6cyl car, once you ride a V8 nothing can compare! happy11.gif

wussies bootyshake.gif

step up bay area guys , Tony is one hellofaguy.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(messix @ Nov 2 2008, 12:24 PM) *

i think they just don't want to disappoint you with a ride in some wimpy limp wrist 6cyl car, once you ride a V8 nothing can compare! happy11.gif

wussies bootyshake.gif

Thanks Troy, I figure there either sleeping off a hangover, or out driving where it isn't rainny.

When are you gona build YOUR V8 car?
messix
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:30 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Nov 2 2008, 12:24 PM) *

wussies bootyshake.gif

Thanks Troy, I figure there either sleeping off a hangover, or out driving where it isn't rainny.

When are you gona build YOUR V8 car?

oooh.... prolly when the lawyer is paid off and Lilli turn 18!
RJMII
I'm no where near where you're going to be. =o)

But I looked at your thread anyways... LOL if you want stop by on your way and shoot the breeze, you're more than welcome.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 2 2008, 12:37 PM) *

I'm no where near where you're going to be. =o)

But I looked at your thread anyways... LOL if you want stop by on your way and shoot the breeze, you're more than welcome.

Thanks, I do make it to Montana and Idaho. Wyoming is yet to be discovered for energy savings, I'm sure I'll be there someday, I'll start another thread that no one looks at then.

SirAndy
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Nov 2 2008, 11:17 AM) *

Doesn't sir Andy live in Oakland?

Yes, i am. But it's sunday and i'm hung over and need some coffee before i can post ... biggrin.gif

Just holler when you're in the area! PM sent ...
driving.gif Andy
porschecb
Sacramento here!!!!!!!! I am up for anything! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
I'm in Sac too... What dates are involved?
eg914
I am just south of Sacramento. Let us know when you going to be in the area.
TC 914-8
Hi Sac guys, I just got back from Oakland and looks like I'll be going back in two weeks to finish that area. I did meet up with Sir Andy for lunch and chit chat about the 08 ramble in Seattle. His car is a "beautiful thing" 3.6 L of pure Porsche.
I should be in Sac in mid Dec. I'll keep the thread updated and add the famous 914 cars as I go along. The date stamp is incorrect I realy was there last Wed.
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Nov 6 2008, 08:41 PM) *

I really was there last Wed.

agree.gif

Yummy lunch, good company and 914 talk. Perfect for a otherwise boring Wednesday.
w00t.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.