Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main targa seal REPAIR for top seal $32
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Got the bugs worked out and can actually do these for less than the $45 I was planning. Checkout the member vendor posting

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=89858
JRust
I applaud your effort. I'd like to see the finished product & the fitment when installed. Keep up the good work biggrin.gif
ericread
Nice job so far. I am very interested in a seal set when you complete your pre-sales work.

Eric Read
jsayre914
I thought all 914s filled with water when it rained blink.gif

I guess I need one of those, too. Hey The price is right thanks smile.gif
Todd Enlund
You know I'm in...
Mikey914
I've got an installation I need to do on the red car and I think I'll have the process finalized. Should be Tue or Wed and I'll have the details worked out.
chris914
Very nice!
A&PGirl
I would need 3. You're stuff is great so far.
justme
At least one set,

Nice job!
jimkelly
i will take the first 200
i will then mark them up 400%
then i will be selling them in the classifieds
who wants the 201st slot?
av-943.gif
Mikey914
Bump for change in status, these are on the way! Issues worked out, see member vendor section.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=89858
Mikey914
Wow, really thought these would be in demand. So far one taker.

Bueller.... Bueller....
arvcube
i'll take one...your other thread was for this and the lower seal for $55...?

I have to check and see if I already bought that lower one from you already...

also, I'd like these shipped out the same time when the side targa seals are done. Thanks!
ericread
Sorry for the delay in response. I have just blown my entire budget on polybronze up front (along with new ball-joints and turbo tie rods), a clutch repair kit from AA, and the cost of new paint. Right now I'm so poor I can't pay attention...

Give me about a month and I will be ordering (and paying for) one set. Your setup looks great, but unless you accept nuts and berries as payment, I need about a month to replenish my bank account.

Eric Read
Mikey914
Thanks for the follow up guys. I was getting woried that I had these inbound and the others following shortly. I can combine. In fact I hoped that would work out better for anyone that was in on the roof to window seals that are comming.

I didn't want to start talking about these openly until I was sure I had a viable product. I also didn't want it to be one of those things that drags oout over 9 months while it's under developement, I had hoped that the demand would be there with some volume. I will probably have to raise the pricing on these in the future if they don't move as fast as I had hoped, but for now (the next month or so) I'm going top keep it where it's at.
Thanks,
Mark
Keoni914
Count me in!

Keoni914
jimkelly
i need one for my v8 : )

thanks

jim
ericread
OK... Sorry for the delay. Please PM me with payment details. I'll take one as soon as it is ready to ship.

My thanks!!!

Eric Read

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.