Porsche 914 body
Porsche 914 rust free BODY SHELL 1973 2.0 or 914-6 race

Item number: 300270146312

This is a really nice Porsche 914 body.

1973 2.0

It is an original silver paint code car.

Nice body, with very little rust.

If you are a the kind of guy that likes to bitch and moan or is weary of online purchases, come see it in person. Send a qualified agent to perform a pre purchase inspection for you. I am in Northern Atlanta. ROSWELL is the city.
Not associated with any other Porsche shops or 914 dealers in the state of Georgia. You speak with me and deal with me direct: 877-356-8827 ext 1.
We can also send you a brief video on the car.

There are a few pinholes and a small rust spot on the firewall where the sound deadening was. A small spot on the actual battery tray, and a tiny spot where the rubber sits up under the front hood.

I have not seen any other serious rust or repairs.

Please come see it in person, or ask very specific questions before you bid so there is no confusion as to what you are bidding on.

Eliminate buyers remorse by coming to see it yourself or send a qualified agent.

We can take as many requested photos as you like.

Flash was on in most pics, and it seemed to accentuate the rust more as far as photos are concerned.

I know rust free shells are hard to find.

Think of the cost to repair your rust bucket...

Transfer your parts to this car and have yourself a nice

California "rust free" 914.

We can assist with shipping but have no idea how much it would cost.

Google that on your own. We do have a $100 forklift or tow truck loading fee for your carrier.

If you want it to roll, we can put an old 914 suspension under it for $190.00 additional to the shipping rate posted.

Then you can call our transport department to see how much it will cost to get it to you. Ask for Mike: 678-521-2236

STORAGE FOR 30 DAYS FROM AUCTION END DATE.

$15.00 PER DAY AFTER THAT, NO EXCEPTIONS.