Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 914 for sale east coast south carolina
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sabre0909
this is a 72 914 i'm sure you guys know all the details. medical issues force me to sell and i need it gone quick. i am very firm on my $2500 asking price. o feel this is a very solid base for a restoration or this would take very little to make it a very solid driver. need floor pan work interior but this runs strong and stops easily. it has duall dellorto carbs. i will post some pics if you are interested please post here or email me sabre0909@aol.com and if you need pics of certain areas let me know. this car was originally white and had a respray in the 80s i have original owners manual maintenance manual and some old paperwork. $2500 firm
sabre0909
more pics
sabre0909
pics
sabre0909
hellhole battery box is there but shaky. has a good diehard but i will include a not installed red top optima to sweeten the deal~~
sabre0909
wrong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.