Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 914, 914-6 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Brendon
I have lots of 914, some 6 parts for sale. In categories of Engine Stuff, Interior and Body, Suspension, Fuel System, and Electrical. Mostly off a '73 2.0 parts car. Let me know which category of stuff you are interested in and I can send the full list with photos to you directly. Also listed on PP.
Thanks, Bren
bhirschberg@bendcable.com
Gint
PM on it's way...
number6
QUOTE(Brendon @ Nov 2 2008, 12:54 PM) *

I have lots of 914, some 6 parts for sale. In categories of Engine Stuff, Interior and Body, Suspension, Fuel System, and Electrical. Mostly off a '73 2.0 parts car. Let me know which category of stuff you are interested in and I can send the full list with photos to you directly. Also listed on PP.
Thanks, Bren

brendon, do you have front and rear steel valance pans? for the rear, i'm looking for the 914-6 style w/ porthole. thanks.

-duc
pm on the way
gms
PM sent
SLKWrx
What kind of Engine Stuff do you have? Send me the list.

Thanks
-- Steve
Brendon
QUOTE(number6 @ Nov 2 2008, 04:26 PM) *

Thanks, Bren

brendon, do you have front and rear steel valance pans? for the rear, i'm looking for the 914-6 style w/ porthole. thanks.

-duc

Sorry, don't have those parts.
zonedoubt
icon_bump.gif

Bump for a good seller. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
can you shoot me a list of the six engine stuff
do you have tin
or rj mounts
Brendon

Thanks, Bren

Bump..Just in time for the Holidays!
whizbanger
Can you please provide a list of six engine, etc stuff for sale. Thx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.