Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craig from Camp914 top notch guy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Slick914
Just wanted to post some positive feedback for Craig (boxstr) concerning a recent transaction. I bought a pair of seats and a center console from him. Me being so picky, noticed a couple very minor flaws on the seats. Craig right away offered to fully refund what I had paid for them, including the shipping! All I had to do was send them back. I know he ended up losing money on the deal since shipping on a pair of seats isn't cheap these days. Just wanted to thank him and let everyone know that he is a top notch 914 merchant! pray.gif
messix
he's done that on cars too.

he's a class act!
JRust
Craig is a stand up guy. I just bought a decent amount of parts from him for the creamsicle. I'll be getting some more down the road. I've bought one car from Craig & sold him like 2. Always easy to deal with smile.gif
Jakeodoule
I have also had nothing but good dealings with Camp 914.
Thanks Craig!
Root_Werks
Known and delt with Craig for years, yeah, stand up business person and a very nice guy as well. Glad he's into 914's. smile.gif
Tom
Yep, Craig is a great person to deal with. Got my car from him 3 years ago, He even delivered it to my door! Been to Camp 914 a couple of times. Always a pleasing experience, but my wallet was lighter when I left. Good deals, but if you go there, I know you will see something that you just gotta have. Thanks again Craig.
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.