Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Riviera Rims/tires complete $150
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
In very good shape. I found a set of Mahles so I won't be using these. 165-SR-15's - Jupiter tires I believe. and they seem to be pretty much new condition. I also have 3 new center caps for the rims.
Root_Werks
165/15's driving.gif

These are the VW offset ones. So I think nothing wider than a 195 would fit on the rims under the 914 fenders.
Root_Werks
Sold via craigslist.
Root_Werks
Soooooooo, not sold via craigslist. Typical "I'll take them" and then never a response from e-mail or phone calls.

Back up for sale. I can also include some lug bolts that are a little longer than stock 914-4 lug bolts that work really well with these rims. They have a 17mm head on them.

Anyone sporting bald tires or missmatched rims or tires, this is a great deal. I put them on my 914 and am running around with them right now. driving.gif
morph
nice wheels thanks for the easy transaction.
also love your house by the lake
james
Root_Werks
Thanks James, really nice to finally meet you in person yesterday. Ya think you know something about interiors and then you talk to James. biggrin.gif

Rims are sold.
number6
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 8 2008, 06:25 AM) *

Thanks James, really nice to finally meet you in person yesterday. Ya think you know something about interiors and then you talk to James. biggrin.gif

Rims are sold.

Jamesmeister is a walking 914 encyclopedia!

Hi James. bye1.gif

-duc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.