Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 3.6 Vario Ram motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bucci
Hey every body,

Varioram, Porsche's innovative two-stage resonance induction system. Varioram literally alters intake runner length and plenum volume automatically.

This was a 34,000 mile motor, was used for mock up only in a tube-frame racing car project. All parts are like new with no cuts into harness and alarm brain module has been disabled.

This motor can be run independent of Factory Porsche wiring harness and could go into any project or back into a stock car.

I will be putting this up on evil-bay in the next few weeks if not sold....!

Best Marc-

CONTACT INFO- Marc Buccheri- mbuccheri@mac.com
Phone number 619-726-9012
wbergtho
Hey Snoop Dog,

I'll trade you my old 76 rear bumper for the 3.6 six engine...deal? biggrin.gif Seriously though, do you still want it?

Bill

ps: Got any used or new turbo tie rods?
Bucci
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Nov 5 2008, 03:22 PM) *

Hey Snoop Dog,

I'll trade you my old 76 rear bumper for the 3.6 six engine...deal? biggrin.gif Seriously though, do you still want it?

Bill

ps: Got any used or new turbo tie rods?

Billy Baht, What up buddy....! How have you been? I just got back from the SEMA show in Vegas, a lot of walking...! Miss you guys when we hanging out again? Yes, I do want the bumper cover. I can do a money order just tell me how much to send.

late.......... chair.gif

Bucci
Le-bump

Two people looked at motor, both very interested. One wants to know cost of motor with installed price...!
McMark
Looking for a shop to do the install? wink.gif wavey.gif

BTDT
Bucci
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 11 2008, 08:01 PM) *

Looking for a shop to do the install? wink.gif wavey.gif

BTDT

Thanks but we do our own work. We do a lot of race car preparation and service. We mainly do Porsche's but other exotics as well, We do OEM work relating to design and engineering.
What's the status of this motor?
Bucci
QUOTE(396 @ Nov 16 2008, 10:13 PM) *

What's the status of this motor?

Hello all,

I have had several people look at the motor. Right now one of the two buyers is committed to buying the motor at $9500.00...! This is a great deal for a semi-rare motor. If anyone were to rebuild there own motor regardless of the size the cost would supersede the cost of this motor....!
Will entertain any offers before sale is complete.

Marc-
phone number
619-726-9012

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.