Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vinyl script guy is outta jail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Doing vinyl side graphics that a lot of you saw at Dunkels.....I have many colors and such in stock and can do a limitted amount of custom work.

Right now I have "positive" (letters are vinyl color)PORSCHE in stock in black, white, silver and baby blue.....I will be making a run in negative soon (body color spells out PORSCHE with vinyl being the background contrast).

For the 9 eleben crowd, Carrera side scripts in various colors.....
Joe Bob
Here's an RS tail piece.....the side ones for the 914 have the same font and a striope above and below....

I thought I had a pic of the 914 specific one...but it must be on another disc....I'll get it up on the board tonight....
Malmz
In the spirit of spamming the list wink.gif , I got a new "There is no Substitute" 17" vinyl decal in and they are ready to ship...

Pictures at and details at:

http://www.malmz.com/ebay/stickers/

Hey Chris, this is the one with the logo I was talking about that would be the right size you were looking for. Come by and pick one up.

sm
jridder
>I got a new "There is no Substitute"

You got any "There is no Substitute - except for a jacked up Excursion" stickers?
Malmz
QUOTE(jridder @ Feb 10 2004, 09:40 PM)
>I got a new "There is no Substitute"

You got any "There is no Substitute - except for a jacked up Excursion" stickers?

Alternatives, yep, Substitute, nope. I'll stick one on my axel so you can see it! laugh.gif

Don't worry, when I fully regroup I'll have a 914 that will really piss people off!

sm
Mueller
Hey Mikey...

Can you do custom scripts?

I'd like "914" in a similar fashion as the Porsche negative stripe

what about different colors?

I was thinking of the dark blue as used on the RS 911's
morph
Malmz' stickers rock aktion035.gif

We need a custom business logo for our business truck.
meursault
"outta jail?" What, did Porsche get him for copyright infringement?
Red-Beard
How about a CarreraRS script?

I'm thinking of putting that on the sides of the blonde...
si2t3m
Porsche negative in black for me.

Car will get a respray this summer.

Marc-André
Joe Bob
Serious inquiries can email me direct at at 356@cox.net

Carrera is not trademarked, it is in the public domain...while Porsche is.....but since the style that the 914s have is NLA....well someone has to fill the niche.

AA says they have them, IF you can get them for the price they are asking look for a trademark....they ain't there.

Mueller and others....custom work can be done. Need artwork unless you wnat it done then I just turn ya over to him.
Joe Bob
Here's the 914 style side piece.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.