Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 V8 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BIGKAT_83
FS 914 383 SBC V8 conversion. This is a drive anywhere well sorted car,I've owned since 1982. V8 conversion and paint done in 2001. Way too much to list. If interested call or pm for specs and pictures. $12k

phone 678 975 1151

Click to view attachment
blitZ
I've seen this car in person and pictures don't do it justice. It's an excellent conversion.
Scott S
PM sent!!!!
MoveQik
How is this car NOT sold yet??? I wish I could swing it. sad.gif
WaideS
I'm assuming because he doesn't answer PM's
Mikey83835
QUOTE(WaideS @ Dec 9 2008, 02:48 AM) *

I thought it was just me, haha biggrin.gif
Gint
If I had to guess I'd think maybe he's having some remorse about selling it. And rightfully so. That's a damn fine car.
DA BEARS
QUOTE(Mikey83835 @ Dec 9 2008, 12:20 PM) *

QUOTE(WaideS @ Dec 9 2008, 02:48 AM) *

I thought it was just me, haha biggrin.gif

I think the guy travels quite a bit, I asked him for pictures and info a while back. I thought it was me also.
sharper
I've met Bob and he is a good guy. He put his phone number in the ad, maybe you guys should try calling him.
d914
he'll down play and tell you every small thing wrong with the car to boot!!! Nice car.. Ive been in it in 5th gear all the way down to 15mph and pull away with no hesitation..!!!!
Scott S
I am still very very intersted and eagerly awaiting details, but if he travels a pile -and being it is that crazy time of year - I dont feel right bugging folks on the phone.

Bigkat - contact me when the dust settles. It is 7degrees here - I am not going anywhere! beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
Beachbum
Are the wheel well flares metal or fiberglass?
d914
I know the car,,,fiberglass flares

And I talked to him today,,, so he should be checking in soon...
turboman808
Dam wish I had the cash and a extra space right now for that.

Prices keep popping up like this I may by a 2nd 914 next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.