Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two 914 pics from Dunkel's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
First, a very nice Yellow 914, tho those back tires look pretty skinny.

Anyone know whose car that is?
Or the White one sitting next to it?
Scott Carlberg
and, what are those Six round things on the door of that Black 914?
Mueller
and, what are those Six round things on the door of that Black 914?

faux bullet holes fighting19.gif
Scott Carlberg
sorry for the poor grammar,

PREtend the title says.... Whose is that....
Aaron Cox
black car is elliot cannon's with bullet hole stickers.

the white car may be Kargeeks.
Kargeek
Yes, the white car is mine. The color is Porsche Chiffon white. Dave's 914
Evill Ed
VERY NICE 914 !! Very clean and great attention to detail. I really like it alot.

I had originally considered Chiffon White for my 914, ended up with Azure Blue.

Great Job.

Ed
Kargeek
Evill Ed, Post some pics of your car and turbo. Pretty cool- looks like a lot of engineering work. Thank you for your comments about my car. I spent nearly seven years building it. Now, if I ever do a different 914 it will be painted 80's Porsche Mocha Black- looks like Chocolate Syrup- with black trim,bumpers and rockers. Dave H
Gint
I looked for clubbers at Dunkel's, but only found the usual suspects. Maybe next time we should all wear a pair of Z's bunny ears.
Joe Bob
Hey....I ran into maybe 15+ members.....some even emailed me later that they kinda thought that was me, but I was better looking in person.....they woulda said hi, but some wired white haired guy with flaming flip flops kept giving them the stink eye....

As to all of us wearing ears.....THAT woulda really knotted up the 356 panties but good....
Joe Bob
Gratuitous ear pic.....
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(acox914 @ Feb 10 2004, 05:04 PM)
black car is elliot cannon's with bullet hole stickers.

the white car may be Kargeeks.

The black car with the bullet holes is mine. The kids in the hood love it.
That white car is one of the nicest 914s I have ever seen! smilie_pokal.gif
Cheers, Elliot beerchug.gif
bernbomb914
I posted these pics before but you might like to see them

Bernie
bernbomb914
that was ugly
bernbomb914
more
bernbomb914
xxx
bernbomb914
xxx
bernbomb914
xxxx
bernbomb914
xxxxx
bernbomb914
xxxxxx
Evill Ed
QUOTE(Kargeek @ Feb 10 2004, 06:39 PM)
Evill Ed, Post some pics of your car and turbo. Pretty cool- looks like a lot of engineering work. Thank you for your comments about my car. I spent nearly seven years building it. Now, if I ever do a different 914 it will be painted 80's Porsche Mocha Black- looks like Chocolate Syrup- with black trim,bumpers and rockers. Dave H

Dave, check out http://photos.yahoo.com/evill914 for pics of the original 1.7L set up. My current set up is 2.0L with a 944 turbo. The basic layout is still the same.
Also check out the Excellence article on my webshots page, it has some more pics.

Ed
DNHunt
Kargeek

What are the loovers for on your rockers for? You got a cooler up there or something. Your car is seriously beautiful, like a bride in her wedding dress. Kinda makes you wonder what in store for the lucky guy. wub.gif

Dave
maf914
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Feb 11 2004, 06:47 AM)
Your car is seriously beautiful, like a bride in her wedding dress. Kinda makes you wonder what in store for the lucky guy. wub.gif

Dave

Sounds like snow-bound Dave has had a few Hefeweisens! laugh.gif

Kargeek, Your car looks great! Are those headlight washers original or from another car?

Mike
Kargeek
Evill Ed's car is the kind of stuff I like to see- reengineering and cross breeding of components. That's the cool thing about the 914- it's a car that you can do multitude of things to. I really appreciate all of the nice comments on my car. I wanted to do something different. The rocker louvers are just a styling exercise to accentuate that it’s a mid engine car – also notice that the rockers are angled out slightly. The headlight washers are factory- I found the nozzles and special bumper rubber – don’t have the needed tank and other goodies for them though. I am reliving what I went through building my car watching what members are doing with theirs- I want to do another one! Gotta finish my ’74 Bimmer project first though... like the picture of this one. Regards, Dave Hall
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.