I want to give the BIGGEST hats off to the Tennessee Region SCCA for this las Sunday's event. I have run with the region on and off for ten years (more off than on), and NEVER has an event been so well done. My ONLY complaint would have to be not getting two run sessions. That being said, with over 120 cars and limited sunlight I have NO CLUE how that could've been done! laugh.gif

This event was unique in that it used the road course at the Nashville Superspeedway. http://www.nashvillesuperspeedway.com/

It was laid out extremely well, and was a GREAT mix of both the elements of a traditional Auto-X and enough freedom to experience the road course. I really would love to see more Teener's show up in the region! These guys put on EXCELLENT events!

Rest assured, I'll be doing another event like this next go around!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Also I'd like to give credit to Kase Vandenberg out of Knoxville for showing up to the event and shooting TONS of photos. These four are EXCELLENT, and I will most likely be ordering a few prints from him! He's on highperformancetoys.com with the screenname of "Outlaw".