Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: any pictures of your kids wanting to be a race car driver?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Just thought it would be fun to see cute pictures of your kids starting the racing obsession early.

Here is one of my son who has had first words of Porsche, Ghini( eventually went to Lamborghini), Rati/ Maserati, Ferarri. He actually has had rides in half million dollar cars when he was just six months old. I wanted a ride but the guy had a kids seat in the car and said he'd take my son for a ride in his SLR. He has had a ride in a Carrera GT as well.
ConeDodger
I took Nicho to go-kart racing school last Saturday. I did take pictures but they are still on the card. I will post them when I get ahold of the CF card. He had a blast. He has been online looking at racing suits and gloves...
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 5 2008, 03:54 PM) *

I took Nicho to go-kart racing school last Saturday. I did take pictures but they are still on the card. I will post them when I get ahold of the CF card. He had a blast. He has been online looking at racing suits and gloves...

aktion035.gif Can't wait to see them. I have looked forward to my son playing sports and all but I am really looking forward to his first carting school piratenanner.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Nov 5 2008, 03:50 PM) *

Just thought it would be fun to see cute pictures of your kids starting the racing obsession early.

Here is one of my son who has had first words of Porsche, Ghini( eventually went to Lamborghini), Rati/ Maserati, Ferarri. He actually has had rides in half million dollar cars when he was just six months old. I wanted a ride but the guy had a kids seat in the car and said he'd take my son for a ride in his SLR. He has had a ride in a Carrera GT as well.

Looks like his dad.

My grandson is 17 months old, and watches F1 with me. The first word that I taught him was "Momo" because he likes my steering wheel (which is not in the car).

He likes airplanes better, but he's into cars. I'm trying to teach him manly stuff, cuz his mom and grandma would have him playing with dolls WTF.gif He likes football, and calls the touchdowns when we watch. I'll try to find a pic that's relevant... or I'll go take one.
carr914
Here's my son Jordan in my RaceCart at about age 3

Click to view attachment

At the World Challenge of Tampa

Click to view attachment

@ Sebring

Click to view attachment
carreraguy
Here's my "kid". Wish I had some of his old go-karting pics!
Click to view attachment
carr914
Jordan in a Skip Barber car @ Watkins Glen

Click to view attachment

Age 21 Skip Barber car Petit LeMans

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif
914werke
Racer Zach at Pacific Raceways

Click to view attachment
914werke
Doin the Carting thing

Click to view attachment

carr914
Another picture of Jordan at the World Challenge of Tampa with some of the Corner Workers & Scott Pruitt

Click to view attachment

Jordan in his AutoAtlanta shirt (don't tell George)

Click to view attachment

T.C.
robby750
I have two future racers. Bikes or cars, they don't care.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
zambezi
Heres my first upcoming racer. The second one is only 6 weeks old now but already turning wrenches (snap-on of course).
JIM
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(zambezi @ Nov 5 2008, 09:02 PM) *

Heres my first upcoming racer. The second one is only 6 weeks old now but already turning wrenches (snap-on of course).
JIM

aktion035.gif There is no substitute drunk.gif Notice in my garage thread the box I have. It too has all Snap-on.
andys
My daughter Stephanie at the Jim Hall Kart Racing School.

Andys

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif Get that girl some driving shoes. Those running shoes can get caught up on something.
TROJANMAN
IPB Image
smg914
My two younger brothers playing with my down hill racer. This photograph was taken back in the 1960's in Pennsylvania.
smg914
Me and my pit crew; my three brothers and a neighborhood friend back in 1966.
carr914
So Steve was that in our old haunting grounds of Selinsgrove?

Which one of one of your brothers was married to Jayne?

T.C.
RickS
My kid - doggedly determined to be a future F1 driver and championship auto crosser
smg914
[quote name='carr914' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:39 PM' post='1099308']
So Steve was that in our old haunting grounds of Selinsgrove?

Which one of one of your brothers was married to Jayne?

T.C.

Those pictures were taken up in Shamokin Dam, a few miles up 11/15.
My younger brother that was married to Jayne is the dude wearing the glasses.
It sure is a small world, isn't it?

Steve
6freak
QUOTE(RickS @ Nov 6 2008, 08:23 PM) *

My kid - doggedly determined to be a future F1 driver and championship auto crosser

Never to far from a fire hydrant.....goooood boooyyy
VaccaRabite
IPB Image

Zach
Sleepin
IPB Image

cheer.gif wub.gif
paroxysm
My guy seems more pit crew than racer.
IPB Image
IPB Image
Todd Enlund
My grandson, the future 914 owner:

Click to view attachment
stepuptotheMike
My youngest.

Click to view attachment

Mike
Ferg
Here is Hudson at the Shelby Museum in a custom go cart.

pktzygt
It's not a Porsche suit so she doesn't look too happy.

IPB Image

She likes the 914, still hasn't gotten a ride yet though.

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.