Happy Birthday to you!....................tunez.gif
birthday.gif

Andyrew(22) drunk.gif

BiG bOgGs(42) beerchug.gif

Hope you had a wonderful day! rock_band.gif jester.gif : driving.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif birthday3.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

PS The board was down last night so I didn't have time to get this in on time, sorry sad.gif
plymouth37
piratenanner.gif birthday3.gif piratenanner.gif
So.Cal.914
Many Happy Returns...

birthday3.gif birthday3.gif
carr914
Had you covered Lisa.

birthday2.gif birthday.gif party.gif rock_band.gif to both you guys

T.C.
ConeDodger
birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif
rick 918-S
birthday3.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
PeeGreen 914
birthday3.gif drunk.gif
BiG bOgGs
Thanks to all for the B-Day wishes, especially Mrs. K. She was the first to send me a birthday wish. I had not even remembered it was my birthday until I got the e-mail telling me I had a message from Mrs. K.

After reading the B-Day message, I got some coffee and asked the wife if there was any special reason she was taking the time to making pancakes. She said no, she just thought it would be nice. I turned to my 5yr. old boy (he knows every family members birth date and age...kinda makes grandma upset) and I asked him if there was anything special about today....he shook his head and I said dejectedly "OH" At that point my wife took in a deep breath and quickly gave me a hug and wished me a happy birthday. They were very sorry for forgetting and then raced off to get out the B-Day cards they had hidden away.

beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.