And of course the old beetle:

Click to view attachment

piratenanner.gif Andy
messix
i bet there is a jet engine sized fart can on the back of the fiat! av-943.gif
jhadler
QUOTE(messix @ Nov 7 2008, 11:43 AM) *

i bet there is a jet engine sized fart can on the back of the fiat! av-943.gif

Who cares!! I think it looks awesome!! Brings back visions of the R5 turbo! biggrin.gif

-Josh2
messix
only if you squint and look sideways at it wacko.gif ..... then it almost kinda in a cartoonish way it maybe kinda might look sorta vaguely like a R5ish wanna be laugh.gif
DBCooper
"almost kinda"? That's probably quite a lot. I can't imagine many things that wouldn't make that Fiat look even more cartoonish.
jhadler
Oh come on, the R5 was pretty wild and cartoonish in it's own way. A lot of the 2fast2stoopid styling concepts can be found on the wild and woolly rally cars of that era...

An R5 Turbo for your visual perusal...

Click to view attachment

-Josh2
jimtab
I came within 500 dollars of owning an R5....bad-ass car with kinda boy racer looks, the big flares looked somewhat cartoonish but were certainly necessary....when I drove the beast I couldn't believe the "thrust"....now I wish I'd done it....prices are up and they are rare.
veltror
Sorry it is not a Fiat 500 but a Russian ZAZ 965.

SirAndy
QUOTE(veltror @ Nov 8 2008, 05:06 AM) *

Sorry it is not a Fiat 500 but a Russian ZAZ 965.

Which was modeled after ... drumroll ... the Fiat 500 ...
biggrin.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
i bet there is a jet engine sized fart can on the back of the fiat!

I was thinking neon lights would be a nice touch. smile.gif
r_towle
a few good ones
r_towle
I happen to really like beetles...sorry

The 356 is in Russia...a cool number of Mods, see if you can figure it out..all are subtle.
gregrobbins
I like this one from the last Route 66 Ramble. I like the 908 style wheel wells, may try that on my autocross tub. Roof scoop ah la 911 GT1 serves as a cabin cooler, but the possibilty to run cooler air into the engine bay is something else I am considering.

The car has a 1.7L as the guy was interested in good gas mileage.
Eric_Shea
Thats a pretty serious ride... so is the 356.
LarryR
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 8 2008, 12:25 PM) *

I happen to really like beetles...sorry

The 356 is in Russia...a cool number of Mods, see if you can figure it out..all are subtle.

Sweet 356! mod 1 would have to be lower door handles. Sure seems like they are to low. and a slight chop?
melnyk
that hotrod bug just made me soil myself
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.