Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Type4 Carb Manifolds Webber/Delorto maybe Solex?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
The new set is part numner 3156 which fits Webs or Delorts and the other used set is for Solex.

Both fit on my 2.0 heads just fine and I think they fit on 1.7 or 1.8 heads becuase of the extra stud holes already drilled. $50 for the new ones and $10 for the used set. I don't know what the used set fits. Solex maybe?
Root_Werks
The used set: $10
wilchek
Does this new set include gaskets for the carb side and the engine side (total of 4)??
wilchek
I'll take the new set if you throw in shipping to 19508. I am in no rush so you can ship them the cheapest way. Do you have a paypal account?
justme
I'll take the used ones. USPS flat rate box ok??
Let me know about paypal,et......

Cheers
arvcube
i'll be second to 'justme' for the used set....
Root_Werks
I'll PM both you guys and consider both sets sold. The new manifolds I know I noticed gaskets, but may not have had head to manfilold gaksets. I'll just flat rate both shippings to your favors.
justme
THANKS!!!!
pray.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(wilchek @ Nov 9 2008, 05:48 PM) *

I'll take the new set if you throw in shipping to 19508. I am in no rush so you can ship them the cheapest way. Do you have a paypal account?

I haven't heard back from you. Did you still want them? I pm'd my paypal to you.

justme - Got your paypal, thanks, I'll ship them out asap. - Dan
johnnie5
Did wilchek end up getting the new set? If not, I am interested.
wilchek
I bought them sorry
justme
Thanks Dan!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.