Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Invite
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mojorisen914
A fellow member who I won't name (RJMII) informed my of my bad manners sometime ago.
I'm having a party on the 2nd of January and he's flying in for it and we are going to do the "5 Days in KC". This will entail the R&R (Remove and Replace) of
shocks/struts, springs, interior, engine/tranny, steering column and controls, center console, and misc. other projects on the car.
So, I wanted to extend the invite to anyone else that would like to come to the party too.
Ofcourse there will be some of beerchug.gif and some of beer3.gif and some of chowtime.gif while we sawzall-smiley.gif and welder.gif . Hopefully, the first 3 things won't cause us to barf.gif and the car end up like stromberg.gif And, when it's all said and done with; we can go driving.gif in the re-vamped teener.
So, if anyone wants to attend; PM me for directions.

Jim,
Now you can't say I have bad manners bootyshake.gif
av-943.gif
GeorgeRud
One of my oldest Porsche friends had invited my wife and myself down for dinner in central Illinois. We were driving down in my 914-6, and the old chain tensioner growl started (it was in the early 80s before we all changed to the pressure fed tensioners: you have changed yours, haven't you).

We made it down to their house, had a great dinner. Then we went down to the garage, pulled out and rebuilt the old tensioner, and then drove back home to Chicago late that night. To this day, I remember how much fun we had that night, and how great it was to be working on the Porsche with friends that also enjoy these fun cars!

Good luck on your project.
RJMII
Hey! I didn't say you have bad manners! I said you have bad LUCK! (now along with the luck goes your memory, hopefully it was a trade)

The steering column, the front trunk lock, the locksmith that didn't know how to unlock either...
mojorisen914
Hey George,

Chicago to KC isn't that bad of a drive; feel free to come on down.... beerchug.gif
mojorisen914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 10 2008, 11:22 AM) *

Hey! I didn't say you have bad manners! I said you have bad LUCK! (now along with the luck goes your memory, hopefully it was a trade)

The steering column, the front trunk lock, the locksmith that didn't know how to unlock either...

Oh, well, I knew it was Bad something. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.