Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Pink teeners?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
justme
Hi all,

So my daughter wants the AX car to change to pink this winter. I was thinking tangerine but I love putting a smile on her face smile.gif
Because I'm a fairly secure guy I think I could live with any ribbing as long as the car still looks cool. Maybe it will make me hone my driving so I have to smoke all the non-pink cars ( a boy named Sue! )
I guess it could be a mini PIG, ala 917??

So if you have images or pictures show me what you have and we'll let you know if it'll be pink or.............?????????

Thanks!
URY914
There are some out there. Pics have been posted before.
rmital
not pink...but pink panther
plymouth37
Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Julia Rogers is rumored to have a pink 914. Evidently hers is the one that the illustration in Excellence is based on--see their 914 value guide issues. Except hers is a four-cylinder, not a Six.

Julia is the daughter of John Rogers, a sometime-regular Pelican BBS 914 owner and 914-6 vintage racer... (Not who you were thinking of, was it? wink.gif )

--DD
Eric_Shea
I'm seriously considering a 98 color... Rasberry.

IPB Image
r_towle
QUOTE(justme @ Nov 11 2008, 12:26 PM) *

Hi all,

So my daughter wants the AX car to change to pink this winter. I was thinking tangerine but I love putting a smile on her face smile.gif
Because I'm a fairly secure guy I think I could live with any ribbing as long as the car still looks cool. Maybe it will make me hone my driving so I have to smoke all the non-pink cars ( a boy named Sue! )
I guess it could be a mini PIG, ala 917??

So if you have images or pictures show me what you have and we'll let you know if it'll be pink or.............?????????

Thanks!

Well for starters.
cheer.gif KMA.gif grouphug.gif wub.gif gayfight.gif

Now that we got that out of the way...
Look for the playboy 914,s rumored to have been a dark pink color.
rick 918-S has part of one with plans to get it back to running someday...its Bretts old car (so to speak)

Rick is the guy who built the Alien 918 (928 powered car) and may be able to provide you with decent pics to try and see if you like that shade of pink and make sure it goes with your shoes...

Rich
dw914er
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 11 2008, 10:21 AM) *

IPB Image

the rasberry looks good
wbergtho
rick 918-S has part of one with plans to get it back to running someday...its Bretts old car (so to speak)

Rick is the guy who built the Alien 918 (928 powered car) and may be able to provide you with decent pics to try and see if you like that shade of pink and make sure it goes with your shoes...

I have seen Rick's pink car and it did indeed start life as a pink 914. Maybe someday he'll give it a pretty in pink restoration.
Ferg
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 11 2008, 11:21 AM) *

IPB Image

Wow, shocking color choice for you rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
jim_hoyland
Mary Kay awarded their top sales people pink 914's at one time. Pics have been posted at one time or another
Eric_Shea
Wow, shocking color choice for you

I'm not skeered... tongue.gif

(brown-boy)

Anyone have a #98 door badge?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 11 2008, 01:21 PM) *

IPB Image

Raspberry was also offered on 911's of the pastel period - '73 -75.

I think it's actually a cool color, for non-original. I've thought several times about converting my '73 T from Blood Orange to Raspberry, but I'm not going to keep it & the COA matches - so it would be pretty stupid for me.

Anyone remember Apple Green?
sixnotfour
Anyone remember Apple Green?

Thanks Pat a perfect time to highjack

Remeber the movie Pretty in Pink ?
Cevan
girlboing.gif

Click to view attachment
justme
[quote name='sixnotfour' date='Nov 11 2008, 04:11 PM' post='1101047']
[quote]Anyone remember Apple Green?[/quote]
Thanks Pat a perfect time to highjack

/quote]

Wouldn't you know I heard that song today on the radio? Is it a sign?

cheer.gif
championgt1
Raspberry kicks ass!
justme
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Nov 11 2008, 05:53 PM) *

Raspberry kicks ass!

Yea, it even met with approval from my 3 (almost 4) year old! No bulges on my fenders though. Would it look "girly"? driving-girl.gif
KaptKaos
Those cars are fabulous! gayfight.gif
justme
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Nov 11 2008, 07:38 PM) *

Those cars are fabulous! gayfight.gif

I know, just a sampling.......
Bring it on guy's, just don't forget those photo shoped pictures driving-girl.gif
sixnotfour
not a teener but a great color,
And you'll have get a shirt like Erics
Eric_Shea

My favorite was "Pretty in Split Pea" biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Here's what's left of the one I have. The front was used to save Britt's car after he had a run in with a snow plow. It was pretty stripped when he got it. The car really wasn't a resto candidate before the front was cut off. Chappy donated a front clip but I still need a complete donor for all the missing stuff. This car is very rough. It may never be more than it is now. The exterior was changed to red. It's the inner structure that is showing the Raspberry.

There's another one that belongs to a member here. He promised to sell it to me if he decides to bail on the project. idea.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
gms
QUOTE(justme @ Nov 11 2008, 11:26 AM) *

So my daughter wants the AX car to change to pink this winter.

icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
SirAndy
shades.gif

IPB Image
justme
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 13 2008, 11:24 AM) *

shades.gif

IPB Image

That could be the one! Can you tell me the color code? Anything matching at Victoria Secrets? av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.