Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Bay Breakfast - 12/13/2008
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
Well, it's time to have another Tampa Bay breakfast..... CANCLLED

Offical time is Sat, Dec. 13 at 9:14 am .......... Place, Cracker Barrel off of I-4, exit 10, north side

I'll update this with the list of attendees, so if you're interested, please post.

BTW, you don't have to drive your teener, just show up and we'll talk cars.

Please let me know the names in your party....

CANCELLED due lack of participation
Attendees:
Rob (watsonrx13)
Paul (URY914)
TC (carr914)
Keith and Melody (genau)

-- Rob
URY914
I'll try. You know I don't plan my own schedule.

Rob, Z-hills Auto Fest is this weekend. I'm going Sat.
watsonrx13
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 13 2008, 07:58 PM) *

I'll try. You know I don't plan my own schedule.

Rob, Z-hills Auto Fest is this weekend. I'm going Sat.

I'll put you on the list...it'll be great to see you again.... Robin is flying in on Saturday so I'll probably miss it this time. I've got a couple of things to work on, I'm hoping the rain is going to come by later in the day, we'll see....

-- Rob
carr914
As of now, no plans, so sign me up.

T.C.
watsonrx13
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 13 2008, 08:22 PM) *

As of now, no plans, so sign me up.

T.C.

TC, you're in, look forward to seeing you next month..

-- Rob
914rrr
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Nov 13 2008, 07:48 PM) *

Well, it's time to have another Tampa Bay breakfast.....

Offical time is Sat, Dec. 13 at 9:14 am .......... Place, Cracker Barrel off of I-4, exit 10, north side

I'll update this with the list of attendees, so if you're interested, please post.

Attendees:
Rob (watsonrx13)
Paul (URY914)
TC (carr914)

-- Rob

Hey Rob,

Rob and I might try to make it down with his Turbo. I have some free nights to use up with Holiday Inn Express, and Rob has not been to a 914 Breakfast since we left Florida. I will let you know a definite answer soon.

Nel beerchug.gif
watsonrx13
Great Nel, I hope you and Rob are able to make....

-- Rob
carr914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Nov 13 2008, 10:39 PM) *

Attendees:
Rob (watsonrx13)
Paul (URY914)
TC (carr914)

-- Rob

Hey Rob,

Rob and I might try to make it down with his Turbo. I have some free nights to use up with Holiday Inn Express, and Rob has not been to a 914 Breakfast since we left Florida. I will let you know a definite answer soon.

Nel beerchug.gif

That's a long drive for pancakes shades.gif . I think they're coming to get me for calling them crazier than a box of Fruit-Loops (for selling their LE) biggrin.gif

T.C.
914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 14 2008, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Nov 13 2008, 10:39 PM) *

Attendees:
Rob (watsonrx13)
Paul (URY914)
TC (carr914)

-- Rob

Hey Rob,

Nel beerchug.gif

That's a long drive for pancakes shades.gif . I think they're coming to get me for calling them crazier than a box of Fruit-Loops (for selling their LE) biggrin.gif

T.C.

LOL...now we wouldn't do that! I think Rob wants to show off his Turbo. driving.gif
watsonrx13
Just receved an e-mail and Keith and Melody Pringle will be attending. Look forward to seeing you guys and you meeting the other members....

-- Rob
rfuerst911sc
Is it O.K. I show up in my 911SC? I might be able to round up a few others.
watsonrx13
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Nov 19 2008, 05:45 AM) *

Is it O.K. I show up in my 911SC? I might be able to round up a few others.

Absolutely..... aktion035.gif Let me know their names and I'll add them to the list....

-- Rob
BiG bOgGs
I am trying to convince the wife to take the trip with me, and a few 911's might help get her to come along. I know, she is a little strange, but I guess a few people need to like the 911. biggrin.gif

Rob, I'll let you know as soon as I get her permission. dry.gif
watsonrx13
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Nov 19 2008, 07:18 AM) *

I am trying to convince the wife to take the trip with me, and a few 911's might help get her to come along. I know, she is a little strange, but I guess a few people need to like the 911. biggrin.gif

Rob, I'll let you know as soon as I get her permission. dry.gif

No problem Jim, let me know.... I'm looking forward to seeing all of the work you've done on the car....

-- Rob
carr914
Rob, I know that you've been having problems with your engine. Did you see Jim's thread about a friend of his selling engines & stuff. Also the guy I'm buying the IMSA car has an engine that he will be selling.

T.C.
watsonrx13
2 weeks... icon_bump.gif

-- Rob
watsonrx13
icon_bump.gif for 1 week notice....

-- Rob
914rrr
Hi,

Can't make this trip. We have no one to watch our dog since my mom is moving back to Louisville on the 12th.

Maybe in the future. I know Rob was looking forward to it.

Have a great time!
Nel beerchug.gif
rfuerst911sc
Looks like I'm out as next Saturday the 914 gets picked up to take its journey to the paint shop. Sorry guys maybe next year.
watsonrx13
Sorry you guys can't make it this time, but we'll have another early next year....

Merry Christmas and happy New Year....

-- Rob
carr914
CANCELED, I guess since Paul & I are meeting up later in the day anyway - we can have a beer instead of Breakfast, not that there is anything wrong with having a beer for breakfast.

T.C.
URY914
Canceled?
watsonrx13
CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not longer interested in hosting/scheduling the Tampa Bay Breakfast....I QUIT...

-- Rob
URY914
Don't take it so personal Rob. So it wasn't a good date for people. It's not like we have 25 914s in these parts.
watsonrx13
QUOTE(URY914 @ Dec 6 2008, 09:06 PM) *

Don't take it so personal Rob. So it wasn't a good date for people. It's not like we have 25 914s in these parts.

I'm not taking it personally, it's just that you, TC and Steve are the only ones lately that are willing to get together and I'd rather we just drop by each other's house.... See you guys next Saturday afternoon....

-- Rob
URY914
OK, probably better these days than a $12 breakfast at Cracker Barrel anyway
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.