Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '71 parts - interior, exterior, engine, miscellaneous
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
Here's what I've got left of my last winter's project and it has to go to make room for this winter's project. All prices are OBO + shipping

EXTERIOR: Both hoods in great shape (pick-up only), rear bumper - $45 each. Sail trim, painted - $10. Both door windows, regulators, "vent" windows w/frames and rear window, headlight assemblies, tailight assemblies, side marker lights, - $25 each.

INTERIOR: arm rests, map pocket, lower dash panel, center arm rest, sail panel interior trim, sun visors, SEAT TRACK & HANDLE, DOOR SILL TRIM, ASHTRAY, INTERIOR DOOR RELEASES AND MECHANISMS, FRONT TARGA TRIM. Make me an offer.

ENGINE: Fuel injection, complete except for the brain, looks good but I've never tested it - $125?
Complete 2.0 rotating assembly (new crankshaft, remanned rods, new 94mm pistons, pins and rings, new cam, all new bearings) - $400? $350? $300? MAKE ME AN OFFER.
GC case, clean and unmolested - $50.
Distributor w/ wires - $30.
STARTER (WORKS) AND ALTERNATOR (?) - $10 EACH

HEATING: I've got just about all the heating paraphanalia from the heat exchangers forward (sorry, HE's are gone). Name your part - $10 each or take it all for $60.

MISC.: (2) fuel tanks w/fillers, both very clean and leakfree - $50 each. Windshield washer bottle, pressure tank, tubing and nozzles - $35. Steering rack, feels tight and clean, boots are intact - $50. (2) CARBON CANISTERS - $10 EACH, ORIGINAL OWNER'S MANUAL, 6/10 CONDITION - $30

Pictures are available of everything, didn't post them here to save space. And, of course, all prices are + shipping.
Slick914
What kind of shape are the tail lights and sunvisors in?
zambezi
I am interested in one of the rear bumpers. How is the shape. I will be painting so I am ok with needing some body work but don't want something too mangled. maybe a picture?
JIM
OU8AVW
PM Sent
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Nov 13 2008, 09:18 PM) *

Whoops, taillights are gone, sorry. Sunvisors vinyl and padding is in very good condition, no cracks or tears. Only issue is the passenger side mirror has come loose from its mount and kind of floats within the frame. Could be reattached by someone with a whole lot more patience than myself.
$30 + shipping?
Click to view attachment
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(zambezi @ Nov 13 2008, 10:18 PM) *

I am interested in one of the rear bumpers. How is the shape. I will be painting so I am ok with needing some body work but don't want something too mangled. maybe a picture?
JIM

Here ya go.
Click to view attachment
The only issue with it is a small quarter size ding, about 1/16" deep on the driver's side, easy tap out. No rust.
Shot of it on the car to show it's straight. Rubber top is gone.
Click to view attachment

Get me your Zip and I'll calculate shipping. Paypal accepted.

Tom
Slick914
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Nov 14 2008, 08:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Slick914 @ Nov 13 2008, 09:18 PM) *

Whoops, taillights are gone, sorry. Sunvisors vinyl and padding is in very good condition, no cracks or tears. Only issue is the passenger side mirror has come loose from its mount and kind of floats within the frame. Could be reattached by someone with a whole lot more patience than myself.
$30 + shipping?
Click to view attachment

I'll take them. Will PM for shipping/payment.
zambezi

I'll use paypal so PM me the total with shipping and your paypal id so I can send payment. Thanks
JIM
gocart
Interested in engine need to see what's available.
zambezi
QUOTE(zambezi @ Nov 14 2008, 06:03 PM) *

I'll use paypal so PM me the total with shipping and your paypal id so I can send payment. Thanks
JIM

Paypal payment sent
Thanks
JIM
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(gocart @ Nov 14 2008, 07:01 PM) *

Interested in engine need to see what's available.

Sale pending on engine stuff.

Tom

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.