Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jesiv
Shutting down my Real Estate Virtual Tour business. I have Dell Servers, graphic workstations, color laser printers, large format Epson printer, lots of unused ink, color toner (over 1k in just NOS Toner, even more in NOS ink, etc), professional photo paper, external storage, Photoshop CS3 licenses, SQL, Windows Server licenses too much to list. And of course Cameras, Lenses, tripods, pano heads, etc.

Looking for…

16x6 Fuchs
2.0 Fuchs
Gas Burners!!
4 Bolt Mahles
2.0 Stock FI Engine
Chrome Bumpers
Koni’s

Let me know

Regards,

James
koozy
Interested in the camera equipment. Please send me a pm with a list of items and prices. Thanx.

Mike
computers4kids
QUOTE(jesiv @ Nov 13 2008, 08:26 PM) *

Shutting down my Real Estate Virtual Tour business. I have Dell Servers, graphic workstations, color laser printers, large format Epson printer, lots of unused ink, color toner (over 1k in just NOS Toner, even more in NOS ink, etc), professional photo paper, external storage, Photoshop CS3 licenses, SQL, Windows Server licenses too much to list. And of course Cameras, Lenses, tripods, pano heads, etc.

I am also interested in the camera equipment....I would like a list with prices as well.
Thanks
racerbvd
Any vynal cutters???
jesiv
Thank y'all for the responses. I should have been more prepared with models and link info. I will update with links this weekend.

Regards,

James
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.