Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 2.0 LE 'Creamsicle' - Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
SOLD AND DELIVERED!!!!

$2000 - Contact Rob 865-463-2575 or send a PM. Please include your email address in the PM if you would like photos sent to you.

Great Restoration Project!

Certificate of Authenticity (COA). It is confirmed that this 914 has option 778 "Can Am" Limited Edition package, matching number engine, and the COA will be included with the sale.

We purchased this 914 from the family that owned it since 1978. It was considered a "lost" LE by the 914 LE Registry, and we supplied the necessary information/photos, and it is now part of the 914 LE Registry.

Most all electrical items work w/ the exception of the side marker light on the pass side and the heater blower. Includes many repair and maintenance receipts, 5 Mahle wheels, front/rear sway bars, dash only has 2 small cracks, front/rear hoods are virtually rust free, build date 3/74, etc. Heat exchangers and muffler not included.

NOTE: An engine lid does come with the 914, but it cannot be mounted because one of the engine lid brackets are broken.

Engine: Matching number engine. GA code block w/ 2.0 Fuel Injection. Evidently the heads, engine sheet metal, and intake were swapped to 1.8 parts. Fuel pump does cycle when the key is turned on, still has a majority of the OE fuel injection system intact. Full engine rebuild done in 1981. Engine does not turn over or run.

Body Issues: Longitudinal and adjacent floor board area on pass side need to be replaced. Needs new rocker panels on both sides. Jack receivers on both sides need to be replaced. Some rust on both sail panels, as well as some other various areas on the body. Minor body damage to both qtr panels.

Delivery possible. Contact us for details.

Click to view attachment
914rrr
Click to view attachment
914rrr
icon_bump.gif Lowered Price!! We found out today our dog needs surgery sad.gif , so I am lowering the price of the creamsicle so I can pay for the surgery. New price is $2000 obo
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(914rrr @ Nov 20 2008, 04:35 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Lowered Price!! We found out today our dog needs surgery sad.gif , so I am lowering the price of the creamsicle so I can pay for the surgery. New price is $2000 firm.

That is one great deal for someone and if I hadn't just picked my winter project I'd probably be all over it. As a dog owner/lover I can understand your situation and wish you and your sale and your dog the best.

Tom
914rrr
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Nov 21 2008, 09:23 AM) *

icon_bump.gif Lowered Price!! We found out today our dog needs surgery sad.gif , so I am lowering the price of the creamsicle so I can pay for the surgery. New price is $2000 firm.

That is one great deal for someone and if I hadn't just picked my winter project I'd probably be all over it. As a dog owner/lover I can understand your situation and wish you and your sale and your dog the best.

Tom

Thanks Tom! My dog is my baby, and she comes before anything else.
Hopefully the LE will go to someone that will restore and enjoy it.

Happy Holidays!
Nel

Click to view attachment
914rrr
icon_bump.gif

Buyer was not able to get the funds! So the creamsicle is back up for sale!
JRust
Dang! icon_bump.gif Bump for a nice creamsicle that needs a home. Great price too! Come on guys someone jump all over this. If I was closer & I wasn't trying to do the resto on mine I'd be all over it sad.gif
number6

Rob & Nel, I'm sorry to hear about your pup! TN is a tad too far away/too expensive to transport, otherwise I would jump on your car. Why does the little one need surgery? For post-surgery recovery and on-going maintenance, I highly recommend acupuncture, if applicable. My pup (and many others that I know) have responded remarkably through this avenue of treatment. I've also recently learned about a book called <Herbs for Pets>; my neighbor gives her pup tinctures for various conditions, and the results are astounding.

EVERYONE, HOW 'BOUT WE START A PUPPY SURGERY FUND AND HELP CONTRIBUTE VIA PAYPAL?

-duc
914rrr
QUOTE(number6 @ Dec 5 2008, 07:02 AM) *

Rob & Nel, I'm sorry to hear about your pup! TN is a tad too far away/too expensive to transport, otherwise I would jump on your car. Why does the little one need surgery? For post-surgery recovery and on-going maintenance, I highly recommend acupuncture, if applicable. My pup (and many others that I know) have responded remarkably through this avenue of treatment. I've also recently learned about a book called <Herbs for Pets>; my neighbor gives her pup tinctures for various conditions, and the results are astounding.

EVERYONE, HOW 'BOUT WE START A PUPPY SURGERY FUND AND HELP CONTRIBUTE VIA PAYPAL?

-duc

Thanks. No need to do the puppy surgery fund. I really appreciate the thought. That is really generous of you. We took out a credit card, and will pay it off as soon as we sell some parts and the creamsicle. She had numerous 'fatty' tumors (some very large) that needed to be removed. They were getting to the point where it affected her quality of life. She is doing great now! She gets her stitches out on Monday, and is bouncing around like a young pup. We have her on a all natural diet (since we found out that regular dog food gave her seizures). Luckily, she has been seizure free for over 6 years now. Thanks for the info on acupuncture. I will look into it.

Again, thank you for the kind words.

Happy Holidays!

Nel beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 4 2008, 10:38 PM) *

Dang! icon_bump.gif Bump for a nice creamsicle that needs a home. Great price too! Come on guys someone jump all over this. If I was closer & I wasn't trying to do the resto on mine I'd be all over it sad.gif

Thanks for the bump! It is a project, but at this point I really need to sell it.

Happy Holidays!
Nel beerchug.gif
number6
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 5 2008, 12:17 PM) *

Thanks. No need to do the puppy surgery fund. I really appreciate the thought. That is really generous of you. We took out a credit card, and will pay it off as soon as we sell some parts and the creamsicle. She had numerous 'fatty' tumors (some very large) that needed to be removed. They were getting to the point where it affected her quality of life. She is doing great now! She gets her stitches out on Monday, and is bouncing around like a young pup. We have her on a all natural diet (since we found out that regular dog food gave her seizures). Luckily, she has been seizure free for over 6 years now. Thanks for the info on acupuncture. I will look into it.

Happy Holidays!

Nel beerchug.gif

Hi Nel. I'm so glad your pup is OK. My best friend is of the 4 leg variety, so I completely appreciate where you're coming from. Yes, I can't speak highly enough about acupuncture and the incredible results its given my buddy. Please don't think I'm an all-Eastern-medicine guy with skewed preferences - not at all - I believe in integrative medicine. Acupuncture hasn't worked as well for me, personally, but with my dog, you can see the improvement, clear as night and day. Same for my friend's dog, as well as a few others I know about. Of course, it can't work miracles, and it certainly can't fix everything, but when it does work, it's amazing! If you can, I recommend finding a practician who is also a DVM, so you know you're getting the best care all the way around. Definitely not all acupuncturist are equally skilled, so I'd recommend really researching and following up on references. Our vet is from back East, so he may be able to refer you to someone good; I can give you his info if you want. Here's to your puppy's health!

-duc
914rrr
QUOTE(number6 @ Dec 5 2008, 06:05 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 5 2008, 12:17 PM) *

Happy Holidays!

Nel beerchug.gif

Hi Nel. I'm so glad your pup is OK. My best friend is of the 4 leg variety, so I completely appreciate where you're coming from. Yes, I can't speak highly enough about acupuncture and the incredible results its given my buddy. Please don't think I'm an all-Eastern-medicine guy with skewed preferences - not at all - I believe in integrative medicine. Acupuncture hasn't worked as well for me, personally, but with my dog, you can see the improvement, clear as night and day. Same for my friend's dog, as well as a few others I know about. Of course, it can't work miracles, and it certainly can't fix everything, but when it does work, it's amazing! If you can, I recommend finding a practician who is also a DVM, so you know you're getting the best care all the way around. Definitely not all acupuncturist are equally skilled, so I'd recommend really researching and following up on references. Our vet is from back East, so he may be able to refer you to someone good; I can give you his info if you want. Here's to your puppy's health!

-duc

Thanks, I would appreciate it. If you could PM me the details it would be great. Anything to keep my puppy happy during the last few years.

Nel beerchug.gif
number6
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 6 2008, 04:51 AM) *

Thanks, I would appreciate it. If you could PM me the details it would be great. Anything to keep my puppy happy during the last few years.

Nel beerchug.gif

Hi Nel. PM sent smile.gif

-duc
nomore9one4
Rob, Could you please send me some photos of the problem areas. Also,any chance of a delivery to Pittsburgh? Hope all is well with the pooch! Thanks, Bob livletliv@live.com
914rrr
QUOTE(faux916 @ Dec 6 2008, 07:40 PM) *

Rob, Could you please send me some photos of the problem areas. Also,any chance of a delivery to Pittsburgh? Hope all is well with the pooch! Thanks, Bob livletliv@live.com

We will email all the photos we have, the good and the bad. Possible delivery to Pittsburgh. We will email the details to you.

Thanks for the kind words on the my dog. She is doing great!
Nel smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.