Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 2 liter Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
blitZ
I'm looking for a pair of 2 liter Fuchs. Let me know what you got.

shadygrady
Good morning Les,

I have a few on my parts car at Lewis's house. It had 5, but Lewis needed a couple to replace the one damaged at RCR. I think they are in good shape. I will check with him this afternoon. Only problem is the parts car is a roller. I will have to come up with 2 more wheels to keep it rolling. I will let you know.
shelton
QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 15 2008, 01:40 PM) *

I have a full set spare included just off a 73 914 if interested you can can call me im local to you in Duluth,ga
Shelton 770 853-0540
blitZ
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Nov 16 2008, 09:23 AM) *

I have a few on my parts car at Lewis's house. It had 5, but Lewis needed a couple to replace the one damaged at RCR. I think they are in good shape. I will check with him this afternoon. Only problem is the parts car is a roller. I will have to come up with 2 more wheels to keep it rolling. I will let you know.

I sent you a PM. I have one steel wheel with tire you can have for the roller. Let me know about the Fuchs. I can pick them up in the evening, if possible.

Thanks

Slick914
I can vouch for Shelton. Real nice guy. He "tried" to buy the car in my avatar picture, but it was totaled during transport to him. sad.gif
shelton
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Nov 18 2008, 01:11 PM) *

I can vouch for Shelton. Real nice guy. He "tried" to buy the car in my avatar picture, but it was totaled during transport to him. sad.gif

Thanks for the kind words Phil,same back to you, My new project is about 95% complete, Ill send you some pictures when Im done.Should be in the next month or so,Shelton
shelton
QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 15 2008, 01:40 PM) *

Still have wheels,have you found any yet,getting ready to list all five of mine , let me know if you need two,Thanks again
blitZ
icon_bump.gif

Still need a couple of wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.