I just can't keep waiting on my shoulder to heal. As some of you may know I have to have a second surgery on my shoulder, but I've convinced my surgeon to release me for work (without restriciton) until such time as all my insurance premiums are up to date and I'm in a better position financially to have it done so I can take the time off work again. I've convinced my bosses that I need to be on light duty until then, so hopefully I don't do any more damage than what's already been done.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anybody here is interested in picking up this project where I left off, more or less. I hate to do it but allowing the car to sit for what could be up to 6 months without any work being done to it isn't fair to the car; or my parents who have graciously allowed me to tie up their garage for the past year to work on this project. I just can't let it sit any longer; and I'm in no shape to continue the work on it.

So, to give the real enthusiasts the first shot at the car if you want it, I've posted it on the classifieds page of the 914World forums. I figure the guys that will take the best care of it are right here on the 'World. The asking price is a bit much given the cars current condition but it's not much more than what I have tied up in it; and like all prices it is up for negotiation.

Obviously don't be afraid to ask for pictures of anything you want. I may not be able to post them straight away but I will keep the post updated with any pics you need at least once a week.

Here's hoping one of you are interested.... beerchug.gif