Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hooters Pics...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Thank god i stopped back at my hotel room to pick up the camera. I had a couple of messages from our guest of honor stating that he was waiting in the lobby. Seeing the picture previously posted here I was able to pick out Andy and we were off to the event. Here's Andy and I down on the warf:
Eric_Shea
Let the beer3.gif begin...
Eric_Shea
Mueller couldn't be out-done by Andy as he takes an entirely different approach to guzzling.
Eric_Shea
He had to bring his lovely wife along to make sure he didn't get too far out of line.
Eric_Shea
Oh yeah... of course these guys showed up laugh.gif Chris finally took time away from the pitcher to chime in on the picture.
Eric_Shea
Brad ran out to the parking lot and came back in reaking of... well check out the facial expression smoke.gif

The ever so handsome Dave Darling is saying "What's that smell? Is there a fire somewhere?"
Eric_Shea
The Andy's from across the pond... (we miss the purple hair) aktion035.gif
Eric_Shea
Fiid... need I say more. That end of the table was busy drunk.gif
DNHunt
Chris

Good to see your smilin face. By the looks on some of the faces (eyes at half mast), it appears you're putting the Cali guys under the table. The move to San Fran must be really good for you.

Keep up the good work.

Dave
Eric_Shea
The Damp one exhibiting a two fisted technique...
Eric_Shea
Varik!! we had a great time downing brews at Steelhead, playing gi-tar and downing more beers at the Hoot. (tell them about the nickle on the floor!)
Eric_Shea
Andy gets a little attention...
Targa
Everyone is looking three sheets to the wind. laugh.gif
But i'm pretty sure it was the FOOD icon8.gif and not the boose drunk.gif
Eric_Shea
Andy was eager to fit in. After a few brews he looked like this...
Eric_Shea
After Eric had a few brews Andy started looking pretty good wub.gif
Eric_Shea
Varik is right... here's the culprit. The SMOTHERED CHICKEN SANDWICH!! icon8.gif barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
Eric_Shea
ooooooooooops
Eric_Shea
After a few beers Brad looked like this...
Eric_Shea
Once again... the 911 guys get all the goodies. They even have their own Hooters sauce. Brad's looking into a group buy for 914 sauce. wink.gif
Targa
It's not my fault if shiney coins fall out of my pocket. It happens. Eric, I had a great time hanging out on both occasions! When are you coming back? You have to come out this summer for a Road Glue Run. Thanks for the great tips and points in the right direction. Everyone, Eric knows his way around a fret board if I've ever seen it. beerchug.gif Saluge! beer3.gif
Eric_Shea
Bregado Amigo!

A good time was had by all (as if you can't tell from the pictures). Varik's quite the guitarist as well. We need to get that band going for the next event! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for the tremendous hospitality. The Nor. Cal. contingent rules! beerchug.gif
butch
I wanna party with you guys!!!
Dave_Darling
Well, keep an eye on the board for when the next meeting is!! smile.gif

--DD
robby750
Those are great but, I want to see the more of the Hooter's girls.
Targa
QUOTE(robby750 @ Feb 12 2004, 02:45 PM)
Those are great but, I want to see the more of the Hooter's girls.

wink.gif Then go to Hooter's. We really did try. However, They are not fond of people taking pictures of them. I think the girl who served us had an owel up her but :dhead:
Howard
Haven't you heard. Hooter's is out. There's a new place in town.
Usual disclaimers.. Not PC, Do not open at work, Turn the volume down, etc.

Beavers!
Bleyseng
Brad reading the latest news..........
seanery
geoff's photoshop skills REWEL!!!
campbellcj
You guys all look pretty lit smoke.gif

Damn, here in SoCal it seems like whine and cheeze and starbucks is all we got.

Or maybe it's just cuz more of us down here are married w/ kids and real day jobs? givemebeer.gif
ChrisReale
I had a healthy buzz going. My girlfriend proceeded to talk shit as soon as I got home beerchug.gif
Jenny
I am Jack's sad monday morning quarterback. I totally wish I'd gone. It looks like you guys all had a sloppy drunken time. Please do this again soon, and not on a Wednesday! I'll even bring my own hooters. laugh.gif

Jen
Howard
I'll even bring my own hooters.  

Finally, a reason to go to the bay area!

And what is with the SoCal geeks? We never do nuttin!
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 12 2004, 10:49 PM)
I'll even bring my own hooters. laugh.gif

Jenny, please allow me to be the 68 millionth person to say--"You rule!!"

--DD
Targa
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 12 2004, 01:38 PM)
Bregado Amigo!

A good time was had by all (as if you can't tell from the pictures). Varik's quite the guitarist as well. We need to get that band going for the next event! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for the tremendous hospitality. The Nor. Cal. contingent rules! beerchug.gif

Denada Amigo! smile.gif

Practice, Practice, Practice RockN'Roll cool.gif
Eric_Shea
I'll even bring my own hooters

This is basically an information exchange site so let me try to help out with a little useful information (very little use here);

If you do this, watch out for a man with a name that starts with a "V" and ends with an "arik". If you see this said individual with a digital camera in hand, throwing quarters in front of you, DO NOT BEND OVER TO PICK THEM UP. happy11.gif
djm914-6
This once again proves that I'm on the wrong coast. <_<
Bleyseng
Eric, you are going to spoil all the fun of having Jenny around. QUIET!

Geoff
Jenny
C'mon, guys. You should know by now that I'm never too put off by anything you say. Can we work Hooters into the west coast classics? Maybe the word 'classic' should be omitted. cool_shades.gif

Jen
Eric_Shea
She's been fore warned Geoff...

Over the past few milleniums I do believe that breasts have achieved "Classic" status blink.gif Hooter and "Classy" may be a problem however. lol3.gif
Joe Ricard
Hadn't planned on bringing my car via SF. But ........

I d plan on blasting through Las Vegas
rick 918-S
aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif lol2.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Feb 14 2004, 04:25 AM)
This once again proves that I'm on the wrong coast. dry.gif

Ya think that's bad? I'm on the wrong f#cking continent wacko.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
shmark
Ahhhh...I miss my west-coast Hooters trips. Looks like you guys had a blast, but it's still weird seeing DD all clean-cut and respectable looking.

Mark
Bleyseng
Yep, I think he is trying to be more "PC" and keep his job with the Government!

Next, he'll be voting GOP!

Geoff
Dave_Darling
I can keep the job with any look at all. Getting girls, however....

GOP? Bite yer tongue!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.