Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : 911 front struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
my928s4
I am starting to gather parts for my 5 lug conversion, I plan on keeping the 914 a-arms so I am looking for the complete strut assembly with 3.5" spacing. Not worried about condition of the shocks if that matters.

Thought I would check here to see if anyone has a 'spare' set lying around gathering dust before I start scanning ebay and Pelican on a regular basis.

TIA

Chris
hwgunner
I may have a set of Boge struts with 3.5. If I do i know I have new Bilstein inserts for them but will have to look for used if you want. I will pm you tomorrow. driving.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 19 2008, 08:57 PM) *

I may have a set of Boge struts with 3.5. If I do i know I have new Bilstein inserts for them but will have to look for used if you want. I will pm you tomorrow. driving.gif

If Chris turns you down, lemme know what you want. I have hubs/rotors/calipers, but the guy I bought them from stiffed me on the struts/spindles.
hwgunner
OK, I looked around and I do not have any 3.5 inch struts as I thought. My appologies.
my928s4
Jonathen

Thanks for looking.

Anyone else got any?

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.