Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grouperalley
Hello all i've been attempting to post pics direct as attachments with out sucess any advise. thanks Brad
blitZ
QUOTE(grouperalley @ Nov 19 2008, 01:38 PM) *

Hello all i've been attempting to post pics direct as attachments with out sucess any advise. thanks Brad

They may be too large, you might need to resize them.
jim_hoyland
You gave to resize to--on my computer---small.
SirAndy
QUOTE(grouperalley @ Nov 19 2008, 10:38 AM) *

Hello all i've been attempting to post pics direct as attachments with out sucess any advise.

Our FAQ section has some good tips on how to use this site, including how to attach images to your posts ...

914World FAQ

shades.gif Andy
RJMII
I open them in photoshop, and then do "Save for web" and choose a compressed jpeg.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 19 2008, 10:53 AM) *

I open them in photoshop, and then do "Save for web" and choose a compressed jpeg.

In PS, in save to web turn the Quality down with the slider so it reads 200 k or less on the left hand side of the pic. smile.gif
jimkelly
a free and easy-ish to use editing program is

www.irfanview.com

jim
biosurfer1
actually i was having the same problem earlier in my post. The pictures were below the limit and everything was fine, but when I browsed to them and then clicked "add attachment" it would clear out the box and nothign would happen. Tried a few times and no luck. I was able to post them a couple hours later though...weird. Wonder if he's talking about the same thing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.