Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 1971 911T on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone who may be interested. It sure is a purty little thing. Just needs to get rid of a few of his "toys" sad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=190267187941
carr914
Jon, this bad economy means alot of people are letting go of Toys. It's a long hood, so he'll get good money - just not the money he would have gotten 18 months ago.

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, he sadly knows that but he has to sell it and his 914. Still waiting on a few things to get finished on his 914. It is near concours as well. I jst hope he makes more than what he owes honestly. I have known him since I was two and wish the very best for him. beerchug.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Looks to me like it's a '71. In fact, the ad SAYS it's a '71. Clean looking car, though. The Cap'n
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 19 2008, 08:31 PM) *

Looks to me like it's a '71. In fact, the ad SAYS it's a '71. Clean looking car, though. The Cap'n

Well, I forgot headbang.gif . Thanks for the correction Cap'n
Drums66

That is a very Sanitary car! shades.gif
for that age.
PanelBilly
So why doesn't he list the 914 here before putting it on ebay and paying the premium? Does he need to sell it that quick?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Nov 20 2008, 03:54 PM) *

That is a very Sanitary car! shades.gif
for that age.

Yeah, it is that nice in person too. He is one of those guys that washes the car even before driving in the rain only to come home and wash it again.

Billy, I think he will but he sells so much on ebay I think it is just habit for him. He is the director of marketing for a well know high end auto dealership.
Ericv1

It's a beautiful car. I should think in the neighborhood of 25-35K for all of his efforts. It's nice that he left the interior and exterior stock. I have a 70 that I've slowly been working on. But, the PO updated the front/rear bumpers, rockers, and deck lid to an SC look. He also gutted the interior for something more contemporary. So, in the next year when I get it running, the value will be less than half of what your friend will get for his. Best of luck. Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.