Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT: AA Steel GT Flares & Rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kconway
Anyone have a set of AA steel GT flares and steel rockers they've decided not to use? Like to find a set reasonably priced or possible trade for a set of 15x6 flat Fuchs refinished by Al Reed w/new Kumho tires, never been mounted on my car. Like to find local (I'm in SoCal) to avoid the shipping dilema both ways but open.

Click to view attachment

Yeah, its a long shot but who knows... screwy.gif

Kev
racerbvd
Are you open to other trades for the Fuchs???
kconway
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Nov 21 2008, 09:21 AM) *

I'll trade the fuchs for $1200 cash too. You pay shipping.
QUOTE(kconway @ Nov 21 2008, 04:17 PM) *

One of the best responsed I've seen for a while biggrin.gif Are you going to finish off your project now? Good luck with it beer3.gif

Come to think of it.. I do have a set of steel SC rear flares and a fiberglass front 914 GT set sitting. Any thoughts?
kconway
QUOTE(396 @ Nov 22 2008, 07:00 AM) *

QUOTE(kconway @ Nov 21 2008, 04:17 PM) *

One of the best responsed I've seen for a while biggrin.gif Are you going to finish off your project now? Good luck with it beer3.gif

Come to think of it.. I do have a set of steel SC rear flares and a fiberglass front 914 GT set sitting. Any thoughts?

I recieved zero hits on the sale so yeah, I guess I'll try to get it back together. Kinda hard to sell a car without the drivetrain in it. biggrin.gif I did think about SC flares but figured in the long run, the AA GT's would be a little less bastardized to potential buyers if I do decide to sell after putting it back together.
Any photos of cars with SC flares?
Kev
IronHillRestorations
I've got flares, but I don't have the rockers in stock.
kconway
Hi-Res pix here: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/kevdog90808/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.