Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: photoshop help!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
im looking to paint my car matallic midnight blue. can anyone sho me what it would look like painted that color. also, idk if anyone can do it but id like to see what the car would look like if it had the new 911 styling done to the fenders with 911 lights
thanks in advance
So.Cal.914
Sense there is no pic of a car.

Click to view attachment
MoveQik
How different is that than Lapis blue? Keeping in mind, I am very colorblind....dark blue is black is dark green is dark gray...well, you get the idea.
Gint
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Nov 20 2008, 03:12 PM) *
How different is that than Lapis blue? Keeping in mind, I am very colorblind....dark blue is black is dark green is dark gray...well, you get the idea.
Not much... av-943.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 20 2008, 05:02 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Nov 20 2008, 03:12 PM) *
Not much... av-943.gif

HEY!! Don't laugh. This is the first real contribution I have made in years. huh.gif
Gustl
this one is midnight blue

no photoshop - it's real ;-)

dw914er
midnight blue looks good. Theres one (or was one) on cardomain.com awhile back. It was beautiful.
turnaround89
Whats the color code for the midnight blue? I have been searching for the blue i want to paint my car and i think im sold with that color!!!!!
carr914
Car on the left is a 930 color - Minerva Blue. Right is 914 color Olympic Blue

T.C.

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(turnaround89 @ Nov 20 2008, 10:39 PM) *

Whats the color code for the midnight blue? I have been searching for the blue i want to paint my car and i think im sold with that color!!!!!

im not sure what the color code is, but i went done to the local porsche dealer and got a brochure/booklet about the 911, and the boxster, they have the color patches in the back, i went down to the local paint shop, and had it matched but i cant find where i put the code, i had a piece of paper qouting everything i need and how much it would be, ill post the color code when i know.

oh and i didnt get to post a pic of the car becuz i just got a new computer, and i dont have any pics of the car on this pc yet.
will post a pic if that will help you photoshop guys, help me.
thanks
Gustl
the AA homepage says:

62/E93 - midnight blue metallic

and this photo is liked to it

IPB Image

bye1.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.