Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I came home to find
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Mmmmm...
ChrisReale
got it at www.lbtmotorsport.com
J P Stein
Momo mia ! ....it's got one of them trick yellow stripes to guide you.
Andyrew
Cool! Is this replacing a stock steering wheel?? I love mine compared to the stock one. The only cars I drive (with the exception of moms) has a momo wheel, I love it.

Nice!!!

Andrew
ChrisReale
Nah, its replacing a practically brand new Momo Monte Carlo (thats for sale smile.gif .

JP, whattya think that yellow stripe is worth? At least ten horsepower right? rolleyes.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Feb 12 2004, 09:55 PM)
it's got one of them trick yellow stripes to guide you.

line that trick yellow stripe up to those trick yellow stripes on the blacktop an...yer ALMOST home...almost...

close one eye.....

one eyed ford....

nice wheel - wishsh eye had one offisher... wacko.gif
ArtechnikA
cool deal, looks beautiful, thanks for posting !
now i've gotta get the bozos who are holding my money to cough up a wheel for me too...

(website uses "MoMo" in their name and can't/won't deliver product, you better believe MoMo is gonna hear about it ...)
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Feb 12 2004, 07:54 PM)
got it at www.lbtmotorsport.com

...or maybe not ...

" No match for domain "LBTMOTORSPORT.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:56:19 EST <<< "
meursault
That would be:

http://www.ltbmotorsport.com/

I think the cheapest price anyone has claimed to find on the wheels is $143. This is the best price I have found though:

$144 Model 07

I haven't taken into account any shipping charges, so good luck shopping!
DuckRyder
schweet...........
mike_the_man
Chris,

How much do you want for your old wheel? Got any pics? I have no idea what a Monte Carlo looks like.

Thanks,
ChrisReale
I actually won it on Ebay from those guys, so...$163 plus a few for shipping aint too bad. Plus, they had it in stock.

Mike, Im asking $85+shipping...
mike_the_man
Chris, you have a PM.
ChrisReale
I sent a reply, but not sure if it went through. If it didnt, tell me here, and I will re-reply unsure.gif
mike_the_man
Your reply didn't seem to work.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Feb 13 2004, 08:17 AM)
...Plus, they had it in stock.

ya know - the jury's still out on that one :-) ...

my wheel was definitely -not- in stock when i ordered it.
came today :-) ...

Planet MoMo comes through - at last. AFAIK (hadda run out without checking the shipping list) they honored the $143 price.

so - boys and girls - looks you ships has come in (literally) and i wouldn't wait too long if this is really what you want ...
MattR
The PO put an aftermarket steering wheel on my 914 that is momo style, but not authentic. I like the wheel's feel, but it seems to have been attached incorrectly. There is a big gap between the back of the wheel and the steering column with spacers and stuff that looks ugly. Is there a plastic cap that covers that area? I'll try to take some pics this weekend.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(MattR @ Feb 13 2004, 01:06 PM)
There is a big gap between the back of the wheel and the steering column with spacers and stuff that looks ugly.

sounds like what happens when you use a 911 hub on a 914/4...
contrary to popular belief (which i confess to having propagated for a while) the splines -are- the same but the spacing to the plastic stuff is substantially different between the two.

find a 914/4 hub and i bet you're good to go.
Toast
Chris,
I like your new steering wheel........
But I really like your avatar!

How funny! laugh.gif Where did you find something like that? ph34r.gif
Eric_Shea
lol3.gif I came home to the exact same thing. Very happy with my Birdie Board purchase (this is the part where I'd better thank Karl or he'll yell at me again) Thanks Karl!

$125... brand spanking new. Now if'n I could just get that #%@# Brad to send me my adapter!! lol3.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Toast @ Feb 13 2004, 03:28 PM)
How funny! laugh.gif Where did you find something like that? ph34r.gif

www.funnyjunk.com

Mike the Man, I'll pm you tonight, right now I am at work doing the club site stealth style...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.