Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 2.0 engine out of 1974 914/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
69_Lex
2.0 engine for sale. Complete engine with tin, injectors, ecu wiring as seen in pic. Transmission is already sold. If interested in any parts off engine let me know. If I have enough interest in parts off engine I'd be willing to disassemble and sell parts separately.

Whole engine $300 plus shipping. Or you can come pick up. Even willing to do trades if you have something I need. I'm located in Cheyenne, WY 82007.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JRust
Looks like a 75 or 76 2.0 motor. Check the case #. Is it GA or GC? Sure looks like it has smog equipment? Good luck with the sale. It's a good price either way
computers4kids
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 22 2008, 05:18 PM) *

Looks like a 75 or 76 2.0 motor. Check the case #. Is it GA or GC? Sure looks like it has smog equipment? Good luck with the sale. It's a good price either way

75 or 76 heads for sure...injector ports. You should mention whether it turns over by hand or not....be gone in no time, good deal if it turns.
69_Lex
Sorry, it is a 1976. Not sure how I typed in 1974.
Gint
At that price I'll take it regardless of condition as long as it's complete as shown in the pic. I can come up and get it this next week. No shipping hassles! I'll send you a PM.
69_Lex
SOLD!

QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 22 2008, 09:07 PM) *

At that price I'll take it regardless of condition as long as it's complete as shown in the pic. I can come up and get it this next week. No shipping hassles! I'll send you a PM.
Gint
Thanks Alex!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.