Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hazard/Turn Signal Relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
My914
I have a few questions... Is the relay switch for the hazard lights and turn signal the same relay? When I activate the hazard or turn signal it just stays on it doesn't flash, would that most likely be the relay? Where is this relay located? (is it behind the dashboard) The year of my Porsche is a 1970.
914Sixer
Yes, they are one in the same. Location depends on year. Depending on the year, some are on the fuse panel when you pull it down, other years it is mounded in the dash behind the light switch and the flasher.
My914
[/quote]
I have a 1970
southernmost914
1970 = rectangular one ,mounted underside of dash. bye1.gif

Steve
My914
That's where I thought it was. I don't seem to know how to get to it. I have unscrewed the fuse box from the underside of the dash but there is no room to reach it. Do you have any suggestions??
southernmost914
QUOTE(My914 @ Nov 22 2008, 08:52 PM) *

That's where I thought it was. I don't seem to know how to get to it. I have unscrewed the fuse box from the underside of the dash but there is no room to reach it. Do you have any suggestions??

Ham string and lower lumbar stretches confused24.gif
Steve
My914
Your a funny guy!!! ha.
No, but really. Thank you for your help in locating it.
Steve-n-San Diego
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.