Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Old" 914 Club, how many here???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
I was just wondering how many of the "old" 914 Clubbers are here. I'm talking about the one that Alex Buller and Barbara LaFargue started some seven or eight years ago. Just curious.

PK cool.gif
Bleyseng
I was at that one, with the funny forums that DD would post all those funny questions on.
And you bought that Blue six....and sold it later on.

Geoff
Joe Bob
Me....first posted under "AIR COP"...
Brad Roberts
Rich Bontempi is here and he was one of the original members. I can think of another 4-5 people.

B
EdwardBlume
I bought Alex Buller's gray 914 and got one of the 914 newletters which shows a west coast 914 event in Solvang.
Rich Bontempi
As I look through the old copies of the" Twin Trunks Gazette" which started printing in February 1993. The Porsche 914 club was off and running. Having attended the cambria 1992 Renegade Festival,the small number of 914 owners decided that it was a lot of fun and we wanted to do more things together. The first members include,Alex and Barbara Buller, (President and Secretary)Rich and Renee Bontempi,(Technical Advisor) Shep and Avice Adkins,(club Historian)Ray Keck,(Editor)Todd Lieberman,John Marshall,John and Maureen Yager.
Mueller
I joined in the late 90's, but never partipated in any events....I think I got one or two issues of "Twin Trunks"
Red-Beard
I joined, but I think it was just about dead then.

The Blond has a club sticker from them....
GaroldShaffer
I joined the club in 97 I think idea.gif. I did
receive two issues of twin trunks then nothing.
But then there was Rennlist, Pelican, and then
the best.......

914world.com smilie_pokal.gif

-Garold
boxstr
Joined in the 90's and I got every back issue Twin Trunk Tribune and sent my $ never heard from again, Sold all the TTTs on at a swap meet.
Then along came whatever and now this.
CCLINTTT
Brad Roberts
I have several hunderd email addresses from the old site. I would like to invite all the "old" members to this site one day. I *think* Perry still has a mailing list.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.