Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures for James and Mike (jesiv & xperu)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dbgriffith75
Here's the pics you've been waiting on:

For James, the shifter knob:

Shot #1 of the face- there's tiny little scratches on the lens, but I couldn't capture them in a good pic- but as you can see there's no real cracks to speak of
Click to view attachment

Shots #2 & #3 from either side of the knob- this was after I used a little armor all to clean it up- I think the flash from the camera was just bringing out all the dirt embedded in the texture of the knob, because you can't see it just looking at the knob with the naked eye
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Shot #4 of the bushing that fits inside the knob
Click to view attachment

I'll get a quote to you from UPS/FedEx on what it will cost to ship with insurance as you requested. I will send it to you via PM later today.

And for Mike, here's the shots of the dash:

Shot #1 from left to right- the dash is dirty, obviously, but I don't think it's anything that can't be cleaned up fairly easily
Click to view attachment

Shot #2 is a close up of some kinda sticky residue that I haven't tried to clean off- again I doubt its anything that won't come off fairly easily
Click to view attachment

And shot #3 from right to left
Click to view attachment

Sorry I couldn't get better pictures of it- I tried taking some shots from the other side of the windsheild but my reflection in the glass was blocking any good views of it. But, there aren't any big, or little, cracks in the dash. It just needs a good cleaning and it should turn out alright. I will try to remove it before this next weekend so I can get better pictures to you. I will PM you asking price and shipping after I get that done, if you're still interested.

Thanks guys! beer.gif
xperu

Thanks Brian, I'm still interested. Regards Mike
xperu
QUOTE(dbgriffith75 @ Nov 23 2008, 02:13 PM) *

Here's the pics you've been waiting on:

For James, the shifter knob:

Shot #1 of the face- there's tiny little scratches on the lens, but I couldn't capture them in a good pic- but as you can see there's no real cracks to speak of
Click to view attachment

Shots #2 & #3 from either side of the knob- this was after I used a little armor all to clean it up- I think the flash from the camera was just bringing out all the dirt embedded in the texture of the knob, because you can't see it just looking at the knob with the naked eye
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Shot #4 of the bushing that fits inside the knob
Click to view attachment

I'll get a quote to you from UPS/FedEx on what it will cost to ship with insurance as you requested. I will send it to you via PM later today.

And for Mike, here's the shots of the dash:

Shot #1 from left to right- the dash is dirty, obviously, but I don't think it's anything that can't be cleaned up fairly easily
Click to view attachment

Shot #2 is a close up of some kinda sticky residue that I haven't tried to clean off- again I doubt its anything that won't come off fairly easily
Click to view attachment

And shot #3 from right to left
Click to view attachment

Sorry I couldn't get better pictures of it- I tried taking some shots from the other side of the windsheild but my reflection in the glass was blocking any good views of it. But, there aren't any big, or little, cracks in the dash. It just needs a good cleaning and it should turn out alright. I will try to remove it before this next weekend so I can get better pictures to you. I will PM you asking price and shipping after I get that done, if you're still interested.

Thanks guys! beer.gif

Hi I was wondering if there was any progress on the upper dash, I have my windshield out and have just installed my dash cover. Regards Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.