Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T FREE DR PEPPER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Today only part of a campain for new GnR album. Go to this link to get coupon. beerchug.gif

http://www.drpepper.com/freeDrPepper/
scotty b
HELL YEAH !! It's time to bring down big cola fellers. YEEEEHAAAAAW everbody go gets yer free Pepper and lets kill em beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

The comment of this poster in no way reflects the opinions or views of this poster or the threads originator. Please do as you wish and be well aware your free Dr. Pepper will not bring down " big " cola. Have a blessed day my children
jsayre914
Service Unavailable

WTF.gif
spare time toys
I just did it for the kids. Its slow but give it a couple of tries and it should work.
Ctrout
Is there any kind of confirmation? All I get is a white screen.
dlo914
Same here, but i think us last minute subscribers are gonna miss out on this Free deal since it says below the registration:

Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Must be 13 or older and a legal resident of the United States to register. If under 13, please have parent/guardian register and request a coupon. If your parent/guardian has already registered, or for questions and concerns,
call 1-800-696-5891.

sad.gif
ws91420
Had to call the 800 number to get mine. Grossly underestimated the response I would say,
ericread
I tried all evening. The web site crashed and the 800 number was busy. I'll call tomorrow to see what they are planning on doing since they did not live up to their offer.

I agree that they vastly underestimated the response from us CSUB's.

Eric Read
ws91420
Oh I'm a Pepper drinker for a long time. Took <5 min to get through on the phone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.