Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who can do a 914-6 oil cooler mod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nana's_914
I have a 3.0l 911SC motor for my 914. Who in the San Francisco bay area can modify the on motor oil cooler properly for me. If there is no recommendation for someone in my area then who to ship it to?
Dave_Darling
SmartRacing (Jerry Woods, Rich Walton, et. al.) in Campbell.
High Performance House in Redwood City either can do the job, or knows who can, or has coolers ready to go. And possibly all three...
I bet McMark up in Napa can do the job, or point you to someone in his area who can.

...And there are others...

--DD
pete-stevers
clewett engineering...not sure where he is located, i think he charged me hundered and a quarter....or there abouts
LarryR
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 24 2008, 06:27 PM) *

High Performance House in Redwood City either can do the job, or knows who can, or has coolers ready to go. And possibly all three...
I bet McMark up in Napa can do the job, or point you to someone in his area who can.

--DD

agree.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(LarryR @ Nov 24 2008, 08:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 24 2008, 06:27 PM) *

--DD

agree.gif

agree.gif
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Nov 24 2008, 07:57 PM) *

clewett engineering...not sure where he is located, i think he charged me hundered and a quarter....or there abouts

Clewett is located in the LA area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.