Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Parts Shuttle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Topic says it all... The part is valuable and fragile and I trust one of us better than UPS. Besides it is an expensive part to ship... Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
dw914er
I wish I could help, but damn, thats a clean Datsun dash.

Maybe over my winter break I could help, since I'll have some time off.
sixnotfour
You just missed shlitz , home coming.
how long can you wait ? gas is getting cheap again may be time to head for sunshine. driving.gif
boxstr
Make a wood box and send it Greyhound. Or check with my transport driver in Sac. and find out when he is going north. 1-541-210-3661 Ask Lisa and let her know I told you to call
CCLINBOXESRUS
ConeDodger
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 24 2008, 06:28 PM) *

Make a wood box and send it Greyhound. Or check with my transport driver in Sac. and find out when he is going north. 1-541-210-3661 Ask Lisa and let her know I told you to call
CCLINBOXESRUS

Craig,
Great ideas... I will check into that when I get back from Carmel... I am just settling the house-sitter and then we are heading out...
PeeGreen 914
idea.gif That sounds like a great idea... If you want me to do something like this I can. Just have a great vacation and we will figure it out when you get back.
ConeDodger
Alright boys and girls... I am getting the family up and motivated. House sitters are settled in. Leaving for Carmel three days then Napa two days. I may throw in Tahoe for a couple as well...

I am taking Jon's advice. I will deal with this when I get back. Thanks to all who have offered... The box and greyhound thing sounds fastest... But again, I will deal with this on my return.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.