Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Pair of Mint "Brown" Seat Pads.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
I found these (2) code #21 "Brown" Interior Leatherette Basketweave seat pads off a 1974 low milage 914. I believe this is a rare color, don't see many in service.

Price---$150.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Tom
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif

Adjusted rock bottom price @ $100.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Good stuff costs a little more flag.gif

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Dec 9 2008, 02:50 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Adjusted rock bottom price @ $100.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Good stuff costs a little more flag.gif

Tom

Opps, forgot to say, I'll throw in (2) mystery NOS 914 parts out of my parts stash if someone buys before Christmas. It's a surprise mystery part.

Happy Holidays smilie_pokal.gif

Tom
jonferns
Damn, im curious about the mystery NOS parts, too bad my interior isn't brown! laugh.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 9 2008, 05:15 PM) *

Damn, im curious about the mystery NOS parts, too bad my interior isn't brown! laugh.gif

Hi Jonathan,
Ha, Ha you guys are suckers for slick marketing. rolleyes.gif

BTW Jerry: It's a pair of (2) NOS cups inside the rear trunk that everyone needs. (see photo) Change out your yellow ones for bright new ones.
I will be out of town for a few days so I might not be able to answer your question till later this week. I got your mail.

Tom
tod914
And they say 914's don't have cup holders blink.gif
Gint
I already have a perfect pair of brown seat bottoms...

...but I really need a pair of those cups Tom. hands.gif
championgt1
If those were tan I would be all over this!
jonferns
...but I really need a pair of those cups Tom.

If Gint only needs a pair, I'll take the other two. That is, if you're willing to seperate wink.gif
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif

I am back, to sweeten the pot with another good used "mystery" part out of my parts bin. Now I have to figure out what $25.00 part to choose??? confused24.gif
Sorry guys, I will not separate mystery parts. It's a lot sale @ $100.00 plus shipping. So now we have (2) mystery parts and a pair of mint brown seat pads. popcorn[1].gif stirthepot.gif

Tom
Gint
But by definition the cups aren't a mystery part anymore? smile.gif Don't mint brown seat bottoms deserver two truly "mystery" incentives? wink.gif
jonferns
But by definition the cups aren't a mystery part anymore?

agree.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 13 2008, 08:12 AM) *

But by definition the cups aren't a mystery part anymore?

agree.gif

Wow, I think I am dealing with Washington D.C. Democrats av-943.gif, or attorneys. rolleyes.gif You guys are a tough crowd. bootyshake.gif

Tom
Gint
Can't blame a guy for tryin Tom. laugh.gif Where can I get a pair of those cups?

icon_bump.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 13 2008, 08:29 AM) *

Can't blame a guy for tryin Tom. laugh.gif Where can I get a pair of those cups?

icon_bump.gif

Gint,

Send me your address on a personal PM. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to your and your family. flag.gif

tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Dec 13 2008, 07:31 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

I am back, to sweeten the pot with another good used "mystery" part out of my parts bin. Now I have to figure out what $25.00 part to choose??? confused24.gif
Sorry guys, I will not separate mystery parts. It's a lot sale @ $100.00 plus shipping. So now we have (2) mystery parts and a pair of mint brown seat pads. popcorn[1].gif stirthepot.gif

Tom

icon_bump.gif
Here's the mystery part I am adding to my offer on the pair of brown seat pads.
(1) used parking light. Note: One of the tabs has a piece broken off, but it's a good used one overall.

Soooo, Now. stirthepot.gif
Pair of mint brown seat pads.
Pair of NOS rear trunk cups.
(1) used side light.
Firm price @ $100.00 plus shipping.

Tom
sixnotfour
throw in an interior light and you got a deal
TJB/914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 19 2008, 05:42 AM) *

throw in an interior light and you got a deal

6-not-4

It's gone, Jonathan recently got my original interior light.

I'll get out in the cold garage today or tomorrow & look around for a possible original interior light, but it might be a knock-off ?? What else do you need?? idea.gif See anything in these old photo's of interest??
Guys Note: Nothing is FS untill after a deal is made with 6-not-4. stirthepot.gif

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.