Full Version: Ebay Laugh
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Funny description for a terrible "option" for vw rims:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5&category=9889

Im not entirely sure if i WANT my car to look "horney"
Joe Bob
Fuchs Frisbees.....
tat2dphreak
exactly how does a "horny" car look? like the "ambiguously gay duo car"?

:dhead:
why dont the wheels have holes for lug nuts...?
tat2dphreak
cause they are hub caps... ?
Chris H.
Anyone else got the song "Me So Horny" in their head after reading this?

Thanks a lot 1973914! lol2.gif
vortrex
I wonder what horny means in the UK, I am sure it must be something different than here.
EdwardBlume
Like Austin Powers would say "Grrruuuvvvvyyyyy Baabbbbyyyy!!!
Eric_Shea
exactly how does a "horny" car look?
VegasRacer
QUOTE(vortrex @ Feb 13 2004, 11:32 AM)
I wonder what horny means in the UK, I am sure it must be something different than here.

Many of you might know that the slang term 'randy' in the UK, means pretty much the same as 'horny' does here.

I asked a group of English tourist about 'horny' last night. They looked a little puzzled and said it meant 'frisky'. I then explained why I was asking. They all laughed and told me that in England, many young driver bought small cheap cars and then added $$$$$'s worth of accessories, body kits and other modifications that did little to improve the value or the preformance of the car. (Can you say 'rice'?) They said in this context 'horny' was a very appropriate term.

There is no exact translation, but I think you get the idea. 'Horny' = sexy, frisky, fast, randy, hot, cool, etc, etc.
maf914
The differences in the use of various words can be pretty funny.

Tell a smoker in the US that you saw him with a "fag in his mouth" and you'll get quite a different reaction than in the UK, where fags are slang for cigarettes! laugh.gif

Mike
VegasRacer
In the UK you can tell a girl that you are going to 'knock you up' without getting slapped.

It simply means that you are going to drop by to visit and knock on the door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.