Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: santa came early this year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlestep
Newly refurbished, 5-lug, new bushings with fittings and stiffened trailing arms from PMB Performance...thank you Eric, they look great!
and the pair of rear suspension adjustable links that I built. I'm working on the clevis plates for the suspension console and the firewall.
Once I'm done with that, I will be moving onto welding the rear chassis stiffening pieces in place.
Now I will really enjoy the this weekend...
Dave
Pat Garvey
aktion035.gif
Drool!
Lou W
Very nice beerchug.gif
So.Cal.914
Beauty.
LarryR
Very Nice! I will be sending my arms off to eric after the long weekend.

beerchug.gif
championgt1
A merry christmas indeed!
westgl

Can the 4 lug Rotors be drilled for 5 lug?

Those are some sweet looking arms

Westgl
JRust
Eric does great work! Nice looking trailing arms
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 26 2008, 10:13 PM) *

Eric does great work! Nice looking trailing arms

agree.gif piratenanner.gif
Wanna9146
QUOTE(westgl @ Nov 26 2008, 07:16 PM) *

Depends. Some rotors have the holes already marked. Take a look at yours and see.
dlestep
QUOTE(Wanna9146 @ Nov 27 2008, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(westgl @ Nov 26 2008, 07:16 PM) *

Depends. Some rotors have the holes already marked. Take a look at yours and see.

...I had mine machined. One hole is kept in original position, the others follow on a 5 on 130mm pattern. I wanted to keep the cad plated, cross-drilled 914 rotors that I spend good money on, and I will be able to utilize the same rear calipers for now.
I left my "money net" out of my kitchen window for the last few months and I checked it again last night...no new money...so I'll have to proceed with what I have.... biggrin.gif
dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.