Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanksgiving
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pat Garvey
To all my whacked out 914 buddies, I wanted to be the first to offer Thanksgiving goodies:

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this group!

Thanks for allowing my opinions

Thank you for being my frieinds!

There are lots of other things to be thankful for (like getting most of my health back), but these count for a lot.

I wish every single, whacko one of you a very happy holiday season!

Be careful, if you're travelling, and eat like a PIG! I know I will.

Pat
914helo
I agree. I would also like to thank Sir Andy and the Admins who keep this website going! I can't tell you how much I have learned from the collective 'intelligence' here (and some good laughs). This is by far the best and funniest site I visit. Thanks again.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 25 2008, 06:56 PM) *

To all my whacked out 914 buddies, I wanted to be the first to offer Thanksgiving goodies:

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this group!

Thanks for allowing my opinions

Thank you for being my frieinds!

There are lots of other things to be thankful for (like getting most of my health back), but these count for a lot.

I wish every single, whacko one of you a very happy holiday season!

Be careful, if you're travelling, and eat like a PIG! I know I will.

Pat

agree.gif
TJB/914
I agree with all the above posts.

Best wishes to everyone on this Thanksgiving Holiday.

I have lots to be thankful for & a special thanks to all my 914-World friends.

Tom
Joe Owensby
I also extend my thanks to all of the great 914 people, and especially to the ones who keep this site up and running. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving.

I am looking forward to having my 4 children home- one from Clemson, one from a co-op job at NASA in Houston, one from Miami, and one from Charleston, SC. Also plan to eat a lot of turkey.

JoeO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.