Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have bought Army Dudes Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burton73
You guys may have seen Ian’s ad when he wanted to sell his full car several months’ back. He had some pictures of it back then and I was thinking, but no one moved on it. Everyone felt so bad as he was wounded in action on three occasions. Anyway Ian will be having surgery in a couple of months and needed to sell the car so he had the ad in the parts section. We all pray that he comes out of his back surgery with a lot less pain. He told me how kind everyone was in our club and helped him get his car moved from San Diego, CA to Sarasota, Fl

I can use help with a lead on a low cost car mover from Ian’s home back to Los Angeles. It is not running, as it needs several things done to it to finish it off. This should make for an interesting car. I have not had a 914-8 for 28 years.

Bob Burton

Howdy ya'l!

I am selling a brand new 930 tranny with LSD, KEP stage II clutch , pressure plate and bearing. NEVER USED. It was built to handle around 750 lbs of torque and has 930 output shafts. This was professionally built for my v8 conversion but because of my injuries I can no longer work on my car let alone shift anything. Paid over $7000 but will take best offer. Anything over $5500 will work. Included with this is the starter and new rear wheel bearings with 911 hubs - new also. This set-up was flipped for installation and has had all the machining done that was needed. 930 tail mount included as are all mating bolts and block adapter. Also has temperature sensor installed already.

Or, for $6000 I will sell the whole car which has been rear framed to mount the tranny and has the fans up front for cooling the radiator. This was a running conversion already.

So call if you have any questions...I dont have computer access that often so calling will get you to me.

Ian 941-929-3658
Sarasota, Fl 34233

rick 918-S
I can't help with your moving question. I'm happy to see his car go to a good home. Sad to here that Ian was wounded in the line of duty and needed to sell. Best wishes to Ian and thank you for your service. flag.gif
carr914
Ian is a good guy and it's sad that he had to get rid of one of his dreams. I certainly hope and pray that his recovery progresses. And we can never Thank Vets enough for what they do and have sacrificed. flag.gif

As far as transporting the car, I know that Dr Evil and I, both used Webster Services as our transport broker. they found very reasonable prices.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.