Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc parts from a '75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnnie5
These items are for sale from a 1975 1.8L:
(shipping and 3% Paypal added seperately)

Heat exchangers: $50 $35
(w/o headers)

Muffler hanger bracket: $25

New parts added 12/18:

Koni shocks (rear): $200 $150 for pair

Springs: $50 for pair
No markings but my buddy (who is suspension mechanic) did the math for rate - 100lbs, Welt? They look pretty new

Front struts w rotors: $100 for both
(I believe the struts are Bilsteins)

Front calipers: $125 $60 each or both for $100

16 lug bolts: $40

A/C compressor: $100
(w bracket)
arvcube
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Nov 26 2008, 09:13 AM) *

My stock 1.8 got sick, so its time for a 2056! I have bought a Mallory, MSD wires, CB linkage for my 40's, 2.0 ssi exchangers, and a new muffler (among other things).

So these items are for sale from a 1975 1.8L:

Bursch muffler: $125 + sh
(I bought this muffler + cat fill-in peice 9 mos and 3K mi ago)

Heat exchangers: $50 + sh

Muffler hanger bracket: $25 +shipping

Front valance: : $50 + sh

Distributor w Pertronix: $75 + sh
(cap, rotor, and wires are basically brand new)

Intake manifolds: $30 + sh

Center post linkage: $20 + sh

I'll take the manifolds...and i'm local to you so I can pick up..let me know.
thanks,
Arvin
JeffBowlsby
I call dibs on the pair of heat exchangers with attached exhaust manifolds pending more info.

Any damage - dents, rust, stripped screw holes etc? Please let me know shipping amount for these to 94583?

jeff dot bowlsby at sbcglobal dot net
johnnie5
Arvcube - I sent you an email with my cell #, call me and we can arrange a meeting

Jeff - There is a dent on one of the heat exchangers which does not seem to affect the integrity. No other issues as far as I can see. I will take a pic of the dented area and email it to you, hopefully today.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Nov 27 2008, 08:07 AM) *

Arvcube - I sent you an email with my cell #, call me and we can arrange a meeting

Jeff - There is a dent on one of the heat exchangers which does not seem to affect the integrity. No other issues as far as I can see. I will take a pic of the dented area and email it to you, hopefully today.

Also, will you include the 2 J-tubes and 2 brackets where the HEs attach to the fan housing?
johnnie5
Jeff,
I only have 1 bracket, the other one was not present at dis-assembly, j-tubes sold seperately.
arvcube
thanks for the manifolds john!
bump for a great seller!
adidas
I'll take the pivot style linkage for the carbs. Thanks Johnnie
johnnie5
icon_bump.gif New parts added, will post pics this evening.
Gint
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Nov 26 2008, 10:13 AM) *

Distributor w Pertronix: $75
(wires, cap, and ortor are a few months old)

I'll take that diizzy. And I'll take the lug bolts also if they are factory Fuchs bolts. Paypal and shipping to 80241 please.
johnnie5
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 18 2008, 07:59 AM) *

I'll take that diizzy. And I'll take the lug bolts also if they are factory Fuchs bolts. Paypal and shipping to 80241 please.

Mike,
I will check if lug bolts are factory, I'm pretty sure they are. Pics will be up by 6pm pacific time tonight.
OU8AVW
Front Valance PM on it's way piratenanner.gif
Gint
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Dec 18 2008, 09:14 AM) *
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 18 2008, 07:59 AM) *

Mike,
I will check if lug bolts are factory, I'm pretty sure they are. Pics will be up by 6pm pacific time tonight.

I'll check in later...

If you could measure the length also that would clinch it. Shaft length should be about 38mm if memory serves me correctly. If you don't have a metric ruler, I can convert from English.
johnnie5
icon_bump.gif
pilothyer
Hey John.........I am interested in the...........Front struts w rotors: $100 for both
(I believe the struts are Bilsteins) I need to know shipped to 35603 price, and thanks for your time.........................Jerry
Gint
I still want that dizzy and I'm waiting to hear about the log bolts too. Thanks!
johnnie5
Jerry and Mike - PM's sent
Gint
...and replied. Thanks
Gint
OK, those bolts are way too short for alloys. Those would appear to be stock steel wheel lug bolts. Alloy lug bolts have threaded portion that's 38mm or so long.

Cool, that's done. PM me the paypal total for just the dizzy/cap/wires/pertronix with shipping to 80241. Thanks!
johnnie5
Hmmmmm..... those are the lugs that were holding on my rivieras.
Proud to say, my car is now wearing new shoes - 6Jx15 refinished Fuchs with Eagle GTs cheer.gif
Gint
They're too short for factory alloys (Fuchs, Mahles, Pedrinis).
johnnie5
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 19 2008, 04:58 PM) *

OK, those bolts are way too short for alloys. Those would appear to be stock steel wheel lug bolts. Alloy lug bolts have threaded portion that's 38mm or so long.

Cool, that's done. PM me the paypal total for just the dizzy/cap/wires/pertronix with shipping to 80241. Thanks!

I will pm you a total for the dizzy in the morning...
johnnie5
icon_bump.gif
Gint
Dizzy arrived BTW. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.