Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0L Heads, Pushrods, Thermo-bellows, etc etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
Hi, I have my 2.0L engine partly dissasembled and cleaned, so here are some parts that are up for sale. All prices are plus shipping. I'm pulling these prices out of my bum so feel free to make offers! Here goes! beerchug.gif

PRICES REDUCED!!!!! biggrin.gif

2.0L muffler hanger I believe for 73-74. Not rusted. PENDING

Tested and working starter motor/solenoid. $35.00.

Thermostat bellows thing. Tested in boiling water, and it expands and contracts correctly. (w/ wire) $35.00.

A few random peices of small tin in good condition. $10.00.

8 straight pushrods in very good condition- $25.00.

Oil filler in good shape, just needs repaint. $10.00.

Oil temp sender/plate/cover thing, in good shape. $55.00.

Flywheel, PP, clutch, $20.00/pc.

Pair of early 2.0L heads. A few screws will have to be removed. General cleanup is recommended to remove the surface corrosion. A couple of the exhaust studs need attention, and it is missing an intake stud. The spark plug threads are all there but should be cleaned out. The Good: No broken or missing fins, and no seats were dropped. This will come with the rocker arms, shafts, spacers, springs, and most of the hardware too (see pictures). ALSO, I cooked these in my oven for a while at 300 degrees (check out my arty shot lol), and while I'm no head expert, I didn't see ANY cracks in these heads. I know many say that all these are cracked between the plug holes and valves, but I couldn't see any cracks at 300 degrees. Asking $300.00.

In a week or so (max) I'll have rods, crank, cam, and maybe cylinders listed as well, if anyone want those.

Happy shopping! aktion035.gif
wertygrog
more!
wertygrog
more!
wertygrog
more!
wertygrog
more! OK that's it!
johnnie5
Do you have the top L and R tins. The ones with the spark plug holes in them?
wertygrog
unfortunately no, they were pretty dinged up. sad.gif
StratPlayer
Thermostat still available,, I'll take it.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.