Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 Swivel Feet Adjusters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sleepin
Looking to buy eight of those little suckers! Let me know if you have some available please!

ArtechnikA
Stoddard has them.
Pelican has them.

They are not rare.
Sleepin
I know they are not rare....just don't feel like paying $20 each for them.

Yes, I am a CSOB! biggrin.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 29 2008, 11:54 AM) *

Hi Eric,

I have (8) of them, perfect used @ $100.00 frt included (priority mail), but I can't ship them for a week because I'll be in FL. till the 5th.

Tom
<tjbliznik@ameritech.net>

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 29 2008, 11:54 AM) *

How about Ford Courier adjusters? $25.00/set (if your cam is not too radical). And I've seen genuine 911 adjusters for $100.00/set.
Dominic
It looks like Aircooled.net sell OEM 911 swivel foot adjusters for $100 a set of 8,
you just have to click on required selection to find them on this page:

http://www.aircooled.net/new-bin/viewprodu...020&cartid=
Sleepin
Wow! Thank you for the overwhelming responses! Thank you for the offer Tom, but I am sure you can understand that I think I will go through aircooled.net. I cannot beat $100 per set new! Thank you for that reference Dominic! I had searched (what I thought) all over, and really didn't feel like PP's price was the best of deals, I guess I had forgot to check Aircooled.
Dominic
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 29 2008, 09:48 PM) *

Wow! Thank you for the overwhelming responses! Thank you for the offer Tom, but I am sure you can understand that I think I will go through aircooled.net. I cannot beat $100 per set new! Thank you for that reference Dominic! I had searched (what I thought) all over, and really didn't feel like PP's price was the best of deals, I guess I had forgot to check Aircooled.

http://www.foreignintrigue.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=1321

Found a better deal at $10.00 a piece

Good Luck !

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.