Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Steel Flared Rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
Has anybody recieved a set of the steel rockers for flared fenders and can you comment on quality and fitment? Photos would be much appreciated too.

Thanks,
Kev
Wes V
QUOTE(kconway @ Nov 29 2008, 09:56 AM) *

Has anybody recieved a set of the steel rockers for flared fenders and can you comment on quality and fitment? Photos would be much appreciated too.

Thanks,
Kev

I believe that the rockers for flared cars are fiberglass.

Wes
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Wes V @ Nov 29 2008, 11:17 AM) *

Thanks,
Kev

Wes

Yup, they are glass. The GT Flare group buy that I put together over the summer included the rockers, but due to production difficulties, they have not shipped yet. When they do ship, I'm sure that there will be plenty of photos...
kconway
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Nov 29 2008, 01:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Wes V @ Nov 29 2008, 11:17 AM) *

Thanks,
Kev

Wes

Yup, they are glass. The GT Flare group buy that I put together over the summer included the rockers, but due to production difficulties, they have not shipped yet. When they do ship, I'm sure that there will be plenty of photos...

Ahhh, I for some reason thought these were going to be stamped steel parts.
Kev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.