Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-V8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mikey83835
OK, the $$ from the sale of my crotch-rocket are burning a hole in my pocket, and I have wanted a 914V8 for decades now. Must be rust-free, want **ideally** a solid, basic, but well sorted streetable conversion (but will consider incomplete cars, or cars with problems) on a unwrecked car. And cars with brake/suspension upgrades, 930 trans, wings, Sheridan kit, killer motor, etc, go to the head of the line. Do not want one with Chalon kit, and super-perfect paint and fancy interiors do not add much value for me, and the stereo is the first thing to get ripped out and tossed, I am a meat-and-potatoes type. Prefer black, the Olympic Blue makes me cringe, however will consider any color, cars that retain their original color preferred as well.

Please be realistic with the price, I know they are pricey to build, but bear in mind two have sold on E-bay in the last few months, one pretty basic with Renegade kit but fibreglass body parts needing minor help for $6000, and a full pro-built by Renegade with Chalon kit, whaletail, car-show-paint, leather, and all the bells and whistles went for $11,200. Also that the cost of everything, like the economy, is in free-fall,

Am in North Idaho but will pick up or have shipped from anywhere in the lower 48,

Anyone?

Thanks, Mike smile.gif
boxstr
This one is listed for sale here, scroll down.
boxstr
Here is one in Lodi..... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/938677435.html

CCLINV8CITY
jimkelly
just for the record - i will wish the worst to who ever buys bigkats v8 : ))

i love this car wub.gif butmy wallet is empty mad.gif
wbergtho
I'll sell you mine for 35K. Killer motor...LS6 540HP...check, suspension & brake upgrades (930 brakes, etc.)..check, Sheridan body work...check, 930 trans...check. It would cost you about twice that to recreate it.

Bill
Mikey83835
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Dec 3 2008, 09:46 AM) *

I'll sell you mine for 35K. Killer motor...LS6 540HP...check, suspension & brake upgrades (930 brakes, etc.)..check, Sheridan body work...check, 930 trans...check. It would cost you about twice that to recreate it.

Bill

$35k and no wing? Heeh heeh.

Seriously, looks like a fantastic ride, out of my financial reach at the moment however, but thanks for the pic smile.gif

I need one priced at around $10k or lower folks, (since the "good people" barf.gif at bank of america canceled my line of credit, without even bothering to tell me) but appreciate any pics, perhaps a "Show us your 914-V8" thread would be a good idea? idea.gif
dakotaewing
QUOTE(Mikey83835 @ Dec 3 2008, 01:52 PM) *

QUOTE(wbergtho @ Dec 3 2008, 09:46 AM) *

Bill

$35k and no wing? Heeh heeh.

Seriously, looks like a fantastic ride, out of my financial reach at the moment however, but thanks for the pic smile.gif

I need one priced at around $10k or lower folks, (since the "good people" barf.gif at bank of america canceled my line of credit, without even bothering to tell me) but appreciate any pics, perhaps a "Show us your 914-V8" thread would be a good idea? idea.gif

You will have a VERY difficult time finding a better car than Bobs...
Especially for what he is asking -

Mikey83835
[/quote]

You will have a VERY difficult time finding a better car than Bobs...
Especially for what he is asking -
[/quote]
Sorry, I'm new here, which car is Bob's
JRust
I believe it is the one in the pic above. Here is the link to his add http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=89655
It is a nice looking car drooley.gif
sean_v8_914
bigkats ride is sweet. i would not b able to build one for that
dwillouby
Might offer mine as well. Currently rebuilding engine,refreshing car for upcoming auto show.
1976, fresh 355/350hp. Renegade kit,radiator, Heat. New exhaust system. 911 axles, cvs and hubs. S calipers, 911 rotors. Coleman coilovers. front swaybar. 916 chassis kit. Brad Mayuer supports. Transaxle with flipped gears and H gear. Polished Fuchs. Renegade touring seats
More but cant think of it now. Stuck in Canada working

Wish I had a better photo on my laptop

David
dwillouby
Click to view attachmenttry again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.