Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tons of 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsha916
I excepted an offer on my house and I am moving to the east coast by Dec 31st. No reasonable offer refused! I would prefer local but will consider shipping! I will list some of the Bigger parts:
1. 2.0L engine partially Disassembled including (new AA 94mm P&C Kit) and complete FI system. $700 OBO
2. 1.8L engine complete (no fuel system) 009 Dist, point replacement, new wires,cap,and rotor. $300 OBO
3. 2.0L SS Heat Exchangers $450 OBO

I would perfer someone that would purchase all the parts I am not going to move as a lot!

Will post pic's later!
Bruce Hinds
Moving to the east coast? Oh man, soooooo sorry.
B
Todd Enlund
Bill,
I know you got a lot of stuff laying around... you got an extra 2.0 cylinder tin for the #3/4 side?
orange914
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Nov 29 2008, 03:51 PM) *

Bill,
I know you got a lot of stuff laying around... you got an extra 2.0 cylinder tin for the #3/4 side?

todd
i might be able to help you out if bill doesn't have one. it would have to wait til after the 1st of the year though

mike
porsha916
Parts pic's
Todd I will Look for the 3/4 tin.
I will post more pic's soon.
Take Care
Bill
t collins
Any chance you have rear coilovers with adjustable spring perch?
Thanks,
Tom
jonferns
Hey man, where are you moving to?
rdr
I am looking for an alternator AND the wire AND the mounting plate and ardware. The DPO took it out before he sold it to me..... WTF.gif
biggy72
Do you have a djet fuel pump?
porsha916
I am looking at moving to northeastern Pennsylvania, near the New York border!
I don't have a lot of time to deal with people, I will be packing up the garage for the next week or so!

Sorry Todd no 3/4 2.0L tin!!

post a pic of the djet pump the serial numbers and I will see if I have it.

Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Hi, I also have some tools that I am not moving, Drill press $100, portable tire changer from Harbor frieght $25, Grinder & pedistal $50, and a ton of 914 parts!!!
type11969
Nuther 914 in PA? Woohoo! Bring some of that stuff out here and I might be interested in buying it!
914werke
biggrin.gif aktion035.gif

I visited Bill today and when he says TONS OF PARTS,
well he means it!!

& I thought I had a lot of stuff screwy.gif

If your looking for a part Ask. He prolly has it.

bye1.gif
Tom
Bill,
I PM'd you. I need a D-jet fuel inj. harness for parts to rebuild one of mine. Not worried about the shape of the wires. Just need some of the plastic connectors.
Tom
porsha916
I don't have a d-jet harness, except with a complete FI 2.0L system I would like to sell with the engine. I have a number FI parts I would like to sell as a lot! I will post a picture soon.
I have all the tin for the 2.0L cleaned and painted!
Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Hi, I will try to respond to all the emails But I am very busy with the move!!!!!
If you can visit it will be worth it! I would like to sell all of the FI stuff at one time!
Take Care
Bill
jonferns
Cool another northeast guy bye1.gif
porsha916
Hi, I have a few FI parts, and at least one stock FI fuel rail + a number of other parts. $50 + shipping. I don't really want to split it up unless you come In Person!
Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Hi Tom, I actually found another FI harness with a Brain, I believe it's a 1.7L, Let me know if this will work $15 + shipping.
Take care
Bill
porsha916
Another picture of the parts!
porsha916
Only a week or so left!!!!! storage then moving!!! driving.gif
Take Care
Bill
tracks914
Dibs on FI stuff.
Man if I only live a few thousand miles closer to him!!!!
Cano
Do you have an early rear bumper and top in decent condition? IF so, will you ship? Thanks.
porsha916
I don't believe I have any eary bumpers in good condition!
No coil overs I want to sell!
Take care
Bill
rfuerst911sc
Any chance you have a black targa bar pad in good condition?
Gint
Do you have a full complete L-Jet setup?
plas76targa
Bill - moving anywhere near Equinuk, PA? I have good friends up there, practically family. When you get settled contact some of east coasters.
bobhasissues
Dibs on the front trunk floor. How much do you want for it?
914z
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 29 2008, 02:07 PM) *

I excepted an offer on my house and I am moving to the east coast by Dec 31st. No reasonable offer refused! I would prefer local but will consider shipping! I will list some of the Bigger parts:
1. 2.0L engine partially Disassembled including (new AA 94mm P&C Kit) and complete FI system. $700 OBO
2. 1.8L engine complete (no fuel system) 009 Dist, point replacement, new wires,cap,and rotor. $300 OBO
3. 2.0L SS Heat Exchangers $450 OBO

I would perfer someone that would purchase all the parts I am not going to move as a lot!

Will post pic's later!

Have you got a 2.0 Aux Air Regulator.

Thanks, Z
914z
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Dec 7 2008, 09:13 PM) *

Hi, I have a few FI parts, and at least one stock FI fuel rail + a number of other parts. $50 + shipping. I don't really want to split it up unless you come In Person!
Take Care
Bill

Bill, Still got the FI parts?
Thanks, Z
porsha916
Sorry to all!!!! I just can't seem to find the time to a few 914 parts sales I have made tentive deals on! Please have patience!!!
I am going to start putting parts into storage for shipment tomorrow Please don't ask for any addition parts!!!!! Unless I have already made arrangements with you!
Thanks
Bill

The floor is $40+ shipping
The FI stuff is spoken for !
No other FI parts except that go with engine!
No targa pad

North of Scranton, PA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.